Fedural era tales

Ok! well, this book is mostly on Inuyasha, Rin, Kagome and the gang and it's a couple of stories that me and my friends have written. I hope u enjoy and the first story is really sad in my opinion and written by my friend, Emily. enjoy! And we made their father a mean person and chapter 1 and 2 are on the same page.

(This story is not related to my other Inuyasha story)

Story 1

Forgotten memories

Chapter 1: All was lost

Jaken and Seshomaru sit in a boat going downriver. "Lord Sessho-maru?" Jaken ask.
"Yes?"

"The grave...wouldn't Inu-yasha know it?"
"Inu...Yasha..." it has been years since I thought of that worthless half-breed, who never was so worthless to me in the beginning...

Sesshomaru hit Jaken and the toad falls out of the boat.

"Do not remind me of that vile half-breed"

"Please forgive me!"

Sesshomaru stared blankly at the moon above.

" How I wish he was here with me...but no, that was in the past...he hated me when he left...damn you father.

"Y-yes... that was true...but not now..."
"Eh?" what...do you mean...he is not truely gone from me forever? No, I will not let myself feel hope...exept...

--------------------------------------------------

In the past

"Sesshomaru!" Inu-yasha flung his arms around his brother. "I missed you."

Sesshomaru smiled faintly. "And I you, small one."
Inuyasha pouted. "I wish you'd stop calling me that. It makes me feel so young..."
"Ah...but you are young, small one," Sesshomaru teased, flicking Inuyasha's silver hair.

Inuyasha snarled. " But I wish I wasn't..."
"Why not small one?"
" Because if I was older I could help you..."
Sesshomaru was amused. "Help me with what exactly?"
Inuyasha shrugged, before perking up. "But I'm glad you're home again "
Sesshomaru sighed, his father and he would have to meet shortly. "So am I small one, so am I..."

I always loved Inuyasha, but small lttle brother. Even when father yelled at me for it, even when he cursed me for it, I loved him. At first, it was only brotherly love, especaily when he was still a child. But then...then I truely began to see how beatiful my 'small one' was... and it hurt me...and it hurt the worst when father took that away from me, when he made Inuyasha hate me...

Damn you father!

Chapter 2 Father's new mate

Sesshomaru glared at his father and the human standing next to him. "Yes father?" he says poiltily. "You wanted me for something?"

His father glared at him, not bothering to mask the loathing in his eyes. " Yes, Sesshomaru, I wished to speak to you."

"About?"

"You should treat me with respect, young pup!" Sesshoamru bristled. "But nevermind that now..." He turned to the human princess beside him. The love shining in his eyes made Sesshomaru sick. "This is my new wife, and if I find you've treated her in anyway not befit her station as such..."

Sesshomaru did not miss the threat. He chose not to care.

"A human as a mate ? Why should I treat her with anything but contempt?" he sneered.