love takes the pain away

The next morning is quiet and I have alought to think about so I take a shower and start to think.

First about the note and how it disappeared.

As a child I would have just forgotten about it but now that I'm 19 I'm more then past that point.

I go to check all the windows and doors to see if it was locked and shut. All of them were good except for the back door that only me and my mom had known about.

In which I concluded that she was indeed still alive.

I thought that that was enough "thinking" for the day.

So I go to the kitchen and make breakfast for me and Marya. I call her over and we eat.

Thank god my mom always used to cook with me so I was more then capable of doing so On my own.

After me and Marya ate we went over to her house because her mom was eager to meet me.

The day I wowk up in her bed I wasn't sure if I met her parents or not so I thought it was a good time to get to know them.

Wen I sat down and talked to her mother while her father was away at work, her mom could not help but make jokes about her hearing what we did.

Then I got nervous. If her mother herd then her father might have.

Then she said she had to "keep him busy" wich made me feel less tense then her mom told me and her to go to her room so she could talk to her father when he got home.

So me and her went. Her laughing and giggleing as we walked into her room.

We sat and talked about school, finals, and really enything that we had thought about until we layed down and cuddled for a while as we kissed each other and wrapped our arms around each other and she through her legs around me.

We laid there and eventually fell asleep without letting go of each other.
We wake from our sleep wen her father walks in the door and yells at her.

" Marya. Get out of bed now" he yelled at me next.

" what are you doing here in my daughter's bed." he pulls me out of her bed and throughs me in the hallway.

"Honey calm down" she tries to calm him down. It did not work. He was still angry and hostile.

At this point I am terrified of him but I can't leave my girl here to be punished because of me.

"I said what are you doing here"
He yelles at me again.

What was I supposed to say.

" I was here for your daughter" I say as I see the furry in his eyes.

He starts to yell frantically at me and her mother try's to hold him back.

Finally Iv had enough" I don't know about you but I love her and if you don't like that then go fuck off you asshole."

I pull her to my house and she asks me" can I stay here tonight and tomorrow." I hug her. "of course you can".