ten

i stripped down to wear comfier clothes. when i was just in my sweats and bra, "jiwooooo! i'm coming in!!" i heard jungkook's voice.

"no don't come in," i said calmly.

"why no—" he cut himself off and shut the door real quick before apologising. i could hear him cursing while going downstairs.

i quickly put on a tank top and got out of my room.

as i was still on the stairs, i could hear the boys talking, "goddd why is jiwoo so f*cking hot?! god dammit i like her so much! why the f*ck won't she accept me?! shhh quiet down jungkook. it's okay. just be patient and don't make it too obvious. boiii he made it obvious ages ago. she already knows."

i continued walking down the stairs, "someone thinks i'm 'so f*cking hot'," i mimicked jungkook. "i think that too," i said before flipping my brown hair.

giggles were heard from the boys. "so jungkook what'd you need before?"

"i-i um."

"gosh jungkook. you don't need to be so nervous. i wasn't naked or anything."

"i sent him to bring you down so we could play games," yoongi answered for him.

"games? what games?" i replied.

"duck duck goose or someth-" hoseok was cut off by my stupid words.

"oh!" i pointed my finger up, "i forgot to invite taehyung."

i whipped out my phone, set my number to private, then entered taehyung's number that i had memorised.

"jiwoo.. do you really think this is a good idea?" jungkook asked with a worried expression on his face.

"yes, now shush."

"put it on speaker!" and i did as i was told.

"hello?" taehyung's very deep and sexy voice could be heard from the phone.

"um hi taehyung! this is jiwoo."

"what do you want?" taehyung responded bluntly which made my heart drop.

"u-uh," i looked over to the boys and saw seokjin wriggling his eyebrows which meant 'MAN UP WOMAN! THIS WAS YOUR IDEA SO STOP STUTTERING AND FINISH YOUR DAMN SENTENCE!'

i listened to what seokjin was trying to say, "would you like to have a sleepover at my house? the boys are here too. we can play games, eat pizza and yeah! trust me it'll be fun."

"uhh i don't think that's a good idea, jiwoo."

i started whining, "please taehyungggg. we all miss you very, very much! if you don't come i won't be able to sleep tonight!"

i heard him sigh, "fine. i'll be there in a bit."

a smile grew on my face, "okay! see you!" i said excitedly then hung up.

jungkook started speaking, "does he even have your addre—"

"yeah. he once stalked me after school and found out where i lived. we then went out and had ice cream together. where we saw you and that ara b*tch and you said rude things about taehyung and hmph." i turned around. everyone sighed.