Chapter four.

Kol Used his Vamp Speed to push Camille Into the Wall, She let out a Groan as she hits the wall, Kol had a Seductive Smirk spread on His lips as he Tore away Her top and Latched his lips onto her neck causing Camille to Moan a Little Louder. her hand Moving up to tangle in his Hair and tug at it as she pushed herself against him. Kol Began to grind his hips into hers with the music making himself moan against her Soft Skin. Camille bit her lip to hold back more Of her sounds. Kol pulled back and looked at her with that same Smirk, His Hips stopping their Movement causing Camille to moan in protest.

"Tell me Darling. Does My brother Satisfy You?" kol asked in a Husky voice.

Camille whined and shook her head In reply. causing kol's Smirk to grow wider.

"Well then I think it's Time I show you How you should be treated" Kol spoke as he lifted her up and Wrapped her legs around his waist, squeezing her ass before vamp Speeding upstairs and into his room.

Once he laid her on the bed he waisted no Time removing the rest of her clothing, Camille doing the same in return as she ran her hands down his Chest, kol bit his Lip before Leaning down and Catching her lips with his, Kissing her roughly as he Thrusts into her without warning causing her to pull away from the kiss with a Loud Moan, Kol pulled her back to his Lips continuing the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck and Kissed back the same, Moaning into his Mouth as he continued to Slam into her. After awhile Camille pulled back from the kiss in desperate need for air, She gasped to pull air into her lungs as her back Arched high off of the bed, a Loud moan escaping her as her hands Gripping onto the sheets, Kol was Giving her the time of her life as he changed his movements now and then to the right spots, Keeping her At his Mercy through the night.

After a Loud scream of intense pleaser escaped from Camille and a Deep Moan against her neck sounded from kol. the two where panting for air beside each other, Kol licked his lips before turning on his side to face Camille, Wrapping his arm around her.

"Sleep Darling" he whispered softly in her ear before placing a gentle kiss to her Temple.