Bedtime

Mommies: Camally
Babies: Laurinah

Ally's pov

"Babies bedtime" I called put to my daughters. I then hear their little footsteps. "I here mami" Lauren my two year old said. "Me too mami" Dinah my three year old said standing next to her sister. "Okay Dj mama is helping you get ready of bed tonight" I said. "Okay" she ran over to my wife Camila. "Come on Lolo" I said taking her hand.

I lead her up the stairs to the bathroom in her room. I walk over to the tub and fix the water. Once fixed I turn to Lolo who is sitting in the floor playing with her rubber duck. "Lauren come here so I can undress you for your bath" I said. She comes over to me. "Mami ducky" she yelled. "I see that, arms up" I pull her shirt over her head. Then off came her pants. Last her diaper. "Okay in you go my little duckling" I said as I set her in the water. I added some bubbles to the water. "Bubbles mami" she squeals. I smile at her. "Now mami wants to know how smart her baby is, what does a cow say?" I ask. "Moo" she giggles. "Good job what about a lion?" I ask grabbing the shampo. "Rawr" I giggle with her. That's how it went on.

After her bath I got her wrapped in her Nala hood towel. I took her over to the changing table. I rub lotion on to her body. Then I put on a diaper. I rub baby powder on her tummy to give her that baby smell everyone loves. " it's going to be hot tonight do wanna sleep in your diaper and tshirt?" I ask. " 'es mami" I nodded and and grabbed her a shirt. Once on I picked her up and down to the kitchen to get her bottle.

Once finished I took her back to her room. I sat on the rocking chair. I fix Lauren and fed her the bottle. I start to rock the chair. Minutes later Lauren is fast asleep. I take her to her crib and lay her down.

Camila's pov

I grab Dinah's hand leading her to her bathroom in her room. "Okay baby start taking your clothes off and leave your pull up on" I said walking over to the bath turning the water on. "Okay mama" then I hear her start to undress. "Done mama" I hear Dinah. I turn around. " alright come here baby" she walked over to me. "Okay let's check the water" one I made sure the water was fine I took off her pull up and into the bath she went. "Mama ducky please" I nod and grab he requested duck. I handed it to her. While she played I washed her hair and body.

After I was done I wrapped her up in her Simba hooded towel. "Come on time to get dressed" i dressed her in tshirt and pull up. I laid her her in her bed. "Nanight mama love you" she said giving me a kiss. "Night baby"

I walked out of her room and head to my bedroom where my wife was laying in bed waiting for me. "Hey babies are asleep" I said making her nod her head. "Yep" i walked over to the bed and then crawled under the covers. Ally cuddled up to me and then we both fell asleep.