Chapter 11

A/N: Chapter 11!!! I am the queen of taking forever to publish

  They continued playing Truth or Dare, and after a while they got bored. They found themselves wandering outside, and sitting in the front lawn in a little concealed area surrounded by trees.

  "So," Keefe said, "Why exactly did we come out here again?"

  "I don't know," Dex answered. "Hey, how about we.... nevermind. I don't have any ideas."

  "What time is it?" Fitz asked.

  "I don't know, probally past midnight," Biana said. "What, do you want to go to bed?"

  Fitz rolled his eyes. "Just wondering," he muttered.

  "Well, what should we do?" Sophie asked.

  "I don't know about you guys, but I'm in the mood for another makeover," Biana said.

  "No!" Sophie said. "No more Biana torture!"

  "For the record, I think you looked good last time she gave you a makeover." Fitz grinned.

  Keefe gagged. "Eww, Fitzphie overload. I think Foster looked great just the way she is. Well, she rocks anything you throw at her. T-rex feathers, splotchers, and even.... alicorn poop."

  Sophie rolled her eyes. "I'm surprised you didn't enlighten us about the sparkles."

  Keefe winked. "Oh, I was just getting there."

  "All right," Biana said. "This is kind of weird, soooo... I'm going back inside."

  And so... they all went back inside. Again. Biana and Sophie went into Biana's room.

  Biana sat in a fluffy chair and cupped her face in her hands. "I really wish you would let me give you another makeover."

  Sophie sat down on the carpet. "Yeah, thats not happening. You're exactly like Vertina.... you guys should meet sometime!"

  "Who's Vertina?" Biana asked.

  "My spectral mirror. She used to be Jolie's, and I moved her to my room to see if I could get any answers out od her. Now all she does is tell me that I should wear gold sparkly eyeshadow to match my freaky brown eyes."

  "Oh, that is a good idea!" Then Biana quickly corrected herself. "Well, to bring out the gold in your eyes. Not beacuse they would match your 'freaky eyes'."

  "Yeah... I mean, she is useful when I have a bad hair day, though."

  Biana laughed. "But seriously, if you let me do your hair and give you a makeover, I swear the boys would go crazy over you."

  Sophie rolled her eyes. "Riiiight. That's all I need."

  "No, I'm serious!" Biana said. She crossed her legs. "Who do you like, anyway?"