Being a Stark and Loving Tywin Would Include

● Being scared for your life and your families when your father turns against the crown and your brother starts a war with the Baratheons.

● Finding out that due to Tywin's interest in you he has you kept safe in King's Landing until he arrives as informed to you by Tyrion.

● Having to hide these feelings for him while around the others at court so as to not give them a weakness.

● Not knowing how to act when he arrives and saves the city asking to see you alone in his chambers only for him to confess that he's glad to see you're safe.

● Sex. Lots of secretive sex.

● Hating him when you find out that he had killed Rob, your mother, your uncle and who knows who else at the Red Wedding.

● Crying and finding yourself slowly forgiving him when he admits that he did it all to protect his family - while telling you that you're included in the subject.

● Living with the heavy burden of loving the man that killed your family, but slowly coming to terms with it.

● Tywin showing only you a side of him that nobody has seen before a more caring demeanor that nobody would ever believe.

● Tywin protecting you from whatever would set their eyes on you be it man or beast, he would not allow any harm to fall upon you.