Chapter 12

Ohhhhhh snap!Jeremy and his dad are going to argue/fight!

Jeremy's pov
After seeing Michael I came back home,I also came back home with some food for my dad(that Michael and I hunted).as I opened the front door I saw my dad doing some work,for once."Dad?what are you doing?"i asked,I was curious and needed to know.

"Just looking at these stuff,did you draw this creature?"he asked,he held up a drawing of Michael I made.my eyes widened as I saw it,I remember making it.

Flashback!

Jeremy's pov
"Ohhhhhh,is it some yet?is it done yet?"Michael asked excitedly,I laughed."Almost Michael,be patient."i said,as I drew him.he walked in circles waiting,"done!"i said.i showed him the drawing,"I am,FABULOUS!"he exclaimed.I laughed,we then locked eyes.i stared into his golden,beautiful eyes.

i stared into his golden,beautiful eyes

End of flashback...

Jeremy's pov
"How do you know these creatures?"My dad asked,I gulped."I don't know what you're talking about dad."I lied,he walked up to me.the sweat on my forehead dripped down my face,"Son,I'm not going to ask again."he said."How.do.you.know.this.creature?!"he asked.suddenly I snapped,I couldn't take it anymore.

"I FOUND IT IN THE WOODS!"I yelled,my dad stood back in shock."AND HIS NAME IS MICHAEL AND I LOVE HIM,HE ACTUALLY CARES FOR ME!"I yelled,I ran up to my room and packed a bag.then I opened the window and climbed down the tree there,I ran to the woods.

When I got to Michael's cave I noticed he was kicking a rock,he then noticed me.I was a mess,"Jeremy?whats wrong?"he asked.i hugged him,he hugged me back."I-I love you so much Michael..."I said,"I love you too Jer."he said.i kissed him,he kissed me back.

Then we went inside the cave

Guys I'm so fucking excited and shook