57

*Still Your POV*

As I was sleeping, I could feel the bed sink down next to me. I immediately woke up, I knew it wasn't Ethan because he can't open the door yet. I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Julian sitting on the bed next to me.

"Morning." Julian said, smiling at me. I sat up and sighed with relief.

"You scared the crap out of me." I said, smiling back at him.

"So, what time is Ethan's appointment?" Julian asked.

"9:30." I said. Julian checked the time on his phone and his eyes widened.

"It's 9:00! Listen, you go and get ready, I'll wake up Ethan and get him ready." Julian said, leaving the room.

I got out of bed and went into my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went back to the bedroom and got changed into a white top, a pair of black leggings, a blue jumper, some white ankle socks and some Nike trainers.

I brushed out my hair and tied it up into a high ponytail. I didn't apply any makeup and I didn't put on any jewellery. I grabbed my phone and a purse before walking downstairs. Ethan and Julian were both sitting on the couch.

"Mommy!" Ethan squealed. I smiled when I saw him.

"Hey, baby." I said, kissing his forehead. He rubbed his eyes.

"Are you tired?" I asked. He nodded. I chuckled.

"Come on, let's go." Julian said. He picked up Ethan and we all went to the car.

Julian strapped Ethan into the back seat before getting into the driver's seat. I got into the passenger's seat and Julian drove to the hospital.

Nothing happened, really. Ethan had a check up, he's managed to catch the flu. We bought him medication and we went to Walmart to buy groceries.

We arrived home and I went upstairs to put Ethan to bed. Julian brought in the groceries and began to put them away. I came back downstairs from Ethan's room and began to help Julian put everything away.

At first, it was awkward. Neither of us knew what to say. We finished putting the last few items away and, once we were done, we went into the living room and both sat down on the couch.

"Poor Ethan. He really doesn't like being sick, does he?" Julian said. I nodded.

"It's going to be a nightmare having to take care of him." I replied. He looked at me as though he had something to say.

"Julian, are you ok?" I asked. He sighed.

"Y/n, I know that this relationship is complicated right now, but I was just wondering if maybe I could stay a couple nights." He said. I didn't know what to say, but once I'd finally thought of what to say, he began to speak.

"It's ok if you don't want me to, but I want to help out with Ethan and be there for him." Julian said. I nodded.

"Yeah, I get it. Um, if you want to stay over, then you can. We have enough food for another person and I needed someone to take care of Ethan because I'm starting a new job tomorrow." I said. He looked at me with interest.

"You've got a job? What is it?" He asked.

"I'm working in a clothing store. I don't have the job experience but it belongs to someone who knew my family well." I said, my voice trailed off at the end. I miss my family so much, but Julian doesn't understand. He forgot everything.

"Her name is Layla. She was more than happy to let me start working there and she lets me take clothes from there. I don't have to pay for my own clothes anymore, or Ethan's." I said. He smiled and scooted closer to me.

"Y/n, that's awesome. I'm proud of you." He said. I couldn't help but smile.

I found myself scooting towards him. He lifted his hand and caressed my cheek. We were both leaning in. Nothing stopped us. We kissed. We both pulled away at the same time.

It was different. Neither of us apologised, and for the first time in a long time, it felt... right. I didn't walk away from him, I didn't get up and run away to rethink what had just happened.

I just leaned in and started to kiss him again. We were passionately kissing and it turned into a heated makeout session. Julian pulled away and smiled.

"I know that I forgot a lot of shit, but those kisses will stay in my memory forever." Julian said. I laughed and pulled him towards me again so I could quickly peck his lips.

We both sat up and looked at each other. His ocean blue eyes were staring into my soul. I stood up and took him by the hand. I led him to my room and locked the door.

I began to makeout with him again and things escalated pretty quickly. I think we both know what happened that night. (I'm a child of God so I'm not writing none of that bullshit 😂😂)

All I can say is that I didn't regret anything that had happened that night. Maybe, things won't be so bad after all.

Hey guys! I'm really sorry that I've been so inactive, I've been really busy with school. I've decided that my number one priority on Wattpad is this fanfic so I'm going to try and finish it and then focus on my POMS books and my Flamingeos fanfic. I'm going to try and post at least two parts a week, I'm sorry if I can't and if I'm able to then I'll post more than twice. I know this part was really shitty, I'm going to try and improve the rest of the story. I hope you enjoyed this part! Love you ❤️