玫瑰花 | oh jiyeon

DAMNGUK

DAMNGUK

玫瑰花 | oh jiyeon
1995
girly, elegant, outgoing
how many times do i have to tell you that you can't wear flip flops?

玫瑰花 | oh jiyeon1995girly, elegant, outgoing❝how many times do i have to tell you that you can't wear flip flops? ❞

ROSE

born on may fifth, oh jiyeon definitely is the girly girl type of the troupe. she will always make sure her image is clean; simple, but still elegant. she has an outgoing personality, making her a great friend as long as a great shopping parter. although she is an amazing person to be around with, her judgemental and teasing remarks can often hurt some, even if it wasn't her intention.

18:14

in childhood and even in adulthood, some claim that they love visiting their grandparents. whether it was for the food or their grandparents themselves, OH JIYEON, as a toddler, has always loved the sweet feeling of comfort whenever she would enter her grandparents' house. her favourite thing was the typical scent of baking treats in the oven that roamed in the old fashioned home. as the years went by, all the little things that made the household so different from hers slowly faded away as she was getting used to the feeling, the looks, the smell even.

after the age of five, jiyeon has lived with her grandparents. she didn't like talking about her parents to anyone, she could still remember her young self standing in the white hallway that almost looked endless... but she couldn't blame them, could she?

the windows were wide open as the wind slowly blew on jiyeon's wet hair. it was still early in the evening as jiyeon was getting ready to spend a night out with some friend of hers. she sat in front of the mirror hung on the wall of her room. it was completely silent, a deafening silence. she sat there and thought about how miserable she felt at that moment. it's that day again... she sighed. that day, each year, she remembered. ❝ i'm not weak... i'm not weak for remembering... i'm not weak for imagining how my life would've turned out, right?

before she could go on, a loud thud came out of her closet. jiyeon turned around in fear as the only thing she could manage to do is stare, in complete silence as she silently feared for her life. the door suddenly opened and a loud grunt could be heard. ❝ i'm going to die today, no, I'm not going to die today... please don't let me die today ❞ jiyeon heard someone say... the same someone from her closet. as she was about to reach for her phone, a boy stumbled out of her closet and they met eyes.

❝ j-JEON JUNGKOOK? ❞

全忠國  |  j u n g k o o k
1997
reserved, playful, independent
❝ listen, a-are you sure we can't eat this? ❞

全忠國  |  j u n g k o o k1997reserved, playful, independent ❝ listen, a-are you sure we can't eat this? ❞

—

ayyye i'm back with another profile, i posted it yesterday but weirdly it didn't appear?
so there's only one profile left... i'm excited to start this👀👀
BTW i have another applyfic called SCELUS and it is a MURDER MYSTERY THEME with bangtan!fbi au that i'm currently working on the storyline + plot and it's not your ordinary applyfic... i honestly don't know when i am going to be done but... i hope i will be soon!

+ CHANGED MY USERNAME alixtal to @eastxern BC I WAS TIRED OF MY OLD USERNAME, I HOPE U LIKE THE NEW ONE~~

besides congrats to @DAMNGUK, i really liked your form!!

anyways, i started school and i already have homework, but i'll try to update more often... take care!

crystal