Another Tag yo

I was tagged by @minsugabulletproof
I hopefully did that right.

So yeah anyway, onward we go my children (trying real hard to be Godly, here)

1. Favorite Song
---oh wow um I've been listening to "Lucky People" by Waterparks a lot, so that. Good aesthetic.
Or maybe any hymn, they're about how great I am, or how great Jesus is, and I had a big hand in that so either way my ego is sated

2. Favorite sport
---praying. Not a lot of cardio but a good core workout

3. Favorite band
---pls no do not make me pick a favorite music baby

4. Favorite show
---I'll tell ya what, my children, The Big Bang Theory is not it. I did not mean for its lifespan to be increased everytime a fake laugh track is used. I like The Good Doctor though, representation is a good switch.

5. Favorite movie
--- if y'all haven't seen The Producers I don't know what you're doing. Seriously, I'm trying to implant the idea to have that film played in worship services. Or the Winnie the Pooh filmography. Never was pleased with religious movies, really, except Christian Mingle. 👌👌👌👌 (A kid prayed to me that this would be used less as a meme, so I figure if God, the ultimate dad joke, uses it, it'll die out)

6. Favorite color
---colors are a social construct made by false perceptions and eye-brain trickery. No one perceives color the same way so who's to say one person's blue is another person's yellow? (I do like yellow, though).

7. Favorite food
---I'm God, every food is my favorite food. I helped create food, so obviously I like what I make?? Come on guys

8. Favorite drink
---NOT WINE. SOMEONE, NOT NAMING NAMES, KEEPS GIVING ME WINE BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE SOOOOO FUNNY TURNING ALL MY DRINKS INTO WINE. I HAVEN'T TASTED CHOCOLATE MILK IN 100 YEARS. HELP ME

9. Favorite video game
---I. Hate. Five. Nights. At. Freddy's. Jump scare horror is vastly overused and I'm tired of it.
I'd have to say Toontown, though. Good graphics and a compelling story line that kept me engaged until completion.

10. Tag 15 people
If you're true followers of God, I won't need to tag you. My word and gospel alone should compel you to do this. Here's an incentive: if you do it, I'll give you a good spot in heaven. Premium seating right next to the AC and heating units. First in line at potlucks and some good gossip about the people who wronged you in life the most.

-goodnight and me bless