Things That Can't Be Helped

"Run!" Lance yelled at the rest of the team. He hissed at the arms that squeezed around him, dragging him away from the lions and his friends. They looked at him in shock and Shiro stepped forward slightly as if to go after him.

"GO!" He screamed, tears rolling down his cheeks. Shiro flinched back and glanced back and forth between him and the lions behind them. With a small choke, they ran to the lions and took off leaving him in the hands of the Galra.

"After them!" One of the Galra commanded, there were several nods before they deployed chasing after the lions but were quickly thwarted when the Castle jumped into a wormhole instead.

"Commander Thrak, we lost them," a voice said into the coms. Thrak clenched his jaw with a growl and shook Lance in frustration.

"Where are they going?" He hissed. Lance laughed slightly and gave him a tiny smirk.

"You actually believe that I'm going to tell you anything?" It was kind of the truth, it wasn't like Allura told them in the briefings where they would be teleporting after the mission was complete. Even if he did, he wouldn't tell them of course.

"Very well paladin," he chuckled throwing him to the sentries. He yelped as the metal arms wrapped around him tightly, bruising his skin through the armour.

"Take him to a cell," he commanded, the sentries nodded and started dragging him out of the room, despite his struggles against them.

"We will speak later paladin," he stated ominously.

"Looking forward to it," he smirked locking eyes with the galra. He grunted as the sentries carried him out of the room.

"Before we start, I'll give you the chance to give me the information that I want," Thrak announced pacing around the table that Lance was strapped to. Lance's eyes followed him as he walked around his body. He was stripped from his armour and put in a pair of plain black trousers instead.

"I already told you that I'm not telling you anything," Lance rolled his eyes and tested his bonds. Thrak let out a sign and walked up beside Lance.

"Maybe some persuasion would help you," he said waving his hand. Lance looked at it in confusion and looked in the direction he was gesturing to. A figure with a cloak glided in, didn't Shiro or Allura call them druids? He wasn't exactly sure but it wasn't important right now anyway.

"You're allowed to do anything to make him talk, without seriously injuring him, we need him alive," he growled at the druid, pointing a clawed finger at them.

"Understood," they hissed skulking forward to run cold fingers along Lance's chest. Lance flinched and struggled to push away from the creature. A deep sense of unease bloomed in his chest as he looked at the glaring mask.

"Good," Thrak said turning and moving to the door. He turned as he was leaving the room and smirked at Lance.

"Good luck paladin," Lance glared at him as the door slid shut and he was left in the quiet of the room. What could this thing do that Thrak couldn't. They didn't look like they'd be able to fo much to him, considering the lack of weapons in the room, he wasn't too worried about himself. However, the feeling of unease didn't leave him and he usually trusted his instincts, so he wasn't able to completely let his guard down yet.

"So what? We going to have a nice chat? A little heart to heart?" Lance said playfully with a grin.

"I don't think so," they replied. Even though he couldn't see any part of their face, he could practically feel the smirk on their face. Lance quirked a brow at the comment when they didn't offer up any more explanation.