003

*Yoongi arrives at Namjoon place*

Yoongi finally arrives at Namjoon's place. He gets out of his car and makes his way to Namjoon's house. As he was going to knock Yoongi noticed there was something off.

He saw something through the windows. It appeared to be like a shadow, but not of Namjoon or Jin.

"Hm, that's weird" he said softly under his breath once he saw the shadow. He didn't think much of it though.

Yoongi knocked on the door waiting for an answer.

He waited for a few minutes and didn't get an answer so he knocked again. The door still didn't open so he left.

__

After Yoongi left Namjoon and Jim's places he decided to go to a café.

When he got there he ordered and sat down at a table. He was drinking his coffee while scrolling through his phone.

While he was on his phone he decided to text Namjoon. 

yOoNGI: hEY BITCH

110IQ: pARTY BITCH

yOoNGI: wtf you ruined the goddamn mood.

110IQ: well  then go tf away and disappear:)

yOoNGI: Im fucken depressed now cause of you dip shit.

110IQ: Is that your funeral bells I hear ringing?

yOoNGI: Stfu dumbass

110IQ: DuMbAsS!? Bitch I HAVE AN IQ OF 148!!

yOoNGI: Sure you do dumbass.. But you must be very deaf

110IQ: Excuse me! I have great hearing

yOoNGI: Well you don't. Even Jin has terrible hearing

110IQ: hEY! You leave him out of this!! (T_T)

yOoNGI: Then next time why don't you guys answer the door when someone knocks

110IQ: We always answer the door!

yOoNGI: Not today when I went to your guy's place a few hours ago

110IQ: Wtf? Jin and I haven't been home sense this morning

yOoNGI:  mhm, than why did I see a shadow inside your place?

110IQ: Idk, must of been from that time you made us play the ouiji board!!

yOoNGI: Would you shut up about that! That stuff doesn't exist. It's only said to scare people

110IQ: Whatever bitch, at least we're not the ones who'll get possessed. bYE

___

After Yoongi stopped texting Namjoon he decided to go home.

As he drove to his place he started to think about earlier. He was thinking about the shadow he saw through Namjoon's window.

He wondered if Namjoon was just lying to him or not. Yoongi didn't think it was anything paranormal sense he didn't believe in that stuff, but he did find it weird.
_

Yoongi finally arrived at his place. He walked into his place and put his keys away.

He walked into the kitchen only to see Jimin on the floor. He seemed to be unconscious and it looked like he had marks on him...

He tried to wake him up but couldn't. So he called the ambulance but it seemed to be that he had lost connection to his phone.

Yoongi picked up Jimin and carried him to the car to drive him to the hospital. He put his keys into the car and started driving.

As he was driving he almost got into an accident with a few cars. Luckily he managed to dodge them.
_

Yoongi finally made it to the hospital. He rushed to get him to the front desk.

"What can I help you with sir?" The lady I'm front asked Yoongi

"When I got home I saw my friend passed out on the floor with marks on him" Yoongi shouted.

"Ok sir, we'll take your friend into the Emergency Room and see what's wrong" the lady said

She called a few doctors to take Jimin into another room.
___

EarthOnYoon helped me with the first part of Namjoon and Yoongi's conversation. So thanks for the help S.T.S.P🐧😊