Will Byers

Will Byers.
Aria had a few classes with him, but she sat in the back mostly so they never talked. All her friends talked about how cute he was, but she didn't really care about boys.
"H-Hey." Aria said.
"What are you doing here." He asked gasping for air.
"Something got me. I don't know I was at my house and-" she began.
"It took you?" He asked.
"Yeah. Some weird monster. It reminded me of the monster from dungeons and dragons. The-" she said.
"Demogorgan." They said together.
"You saw it too?" Will asked.
"Yeah I- I ran but I guess I wasn't fast enough." She said looking down.
"Oh. I'm will by the way." He smiled holding out his hand.
"I know, we have classes together. Well had." She said trying not to cry.
"We'll get out of this. Both of us." He said grabbing her hand for reassurance.
She blushed and looked down. 'He was very cute- no! I can't be thinking about him right now with the demogorgan breathing down our necks!' She thought.
"We should get out of here." She said.
"Okay. I found the town. But somethings... off." He said starting to walk with her.
"What do you mean 'off'?" Aria questioned.
"No ones there. Like it had been deserted." He said.
They walked through the town in silence. Aria went through all the memories she had there. The arcades that she would try to beat the high score on dig dug. Stupid Dustin always tried to go a couple points higher than her. The movies that her friends forced her to see Scream in and gave her nightmares for weeks, but no nightmare compared to the one she was living right now. Except it was real.
"So where should we go?" Will asked snapping aria out of her trance.
"I- um. That hotel on 5th street?" She asked.
"Okay sounds good." He smiled kicking a rock out of the way.
"We're going to be here a while, so why don't we tell each other something about ourselves." He said trying to make small talk.
"Okay, You first." She laughed. It felt like so long since she last laughed.
"Oh, um. My favorite comic is X men 134." He said.
"Really? Me too!" She smiled.
"Match made in heaven." He joked hitting her shoulder lightly.
"Um. Let's see. I hate frosting. It tickles my throat." She said.
"How could you not like frosting?! It's the best part of the cake!" He yelled.
"Well you can eat the frosting and I'll eat the actual cake when we get out of here." Aria said looking down.
"Do you think we'll get out of here?" She asked looking into his eyes.
Will noticed how pretty she was. Her red hair toppling off her head in prefect curls. Her hazel eyes that looked up at him with so much worry.
"I promise." He says grabbing her hand.
They finally made it to the hotel. It was so cold aria grabbed three extra blankets and went to the bed.
"Of course our of all the rooms that were unlocked, it only has one bed!" Aria giggled climbing into the bed.
"Sorry." Will said resting against the headboard.
"No! It's fine!" Aria said apologizing because he didn't get her joke.
Will went to flip the light switch off.
"No!.. can you leave the light on?" She asked.
He smiled at her and climbed back into bed. The both tossed and turned until they finally slept.
Aria woke up with an arm around her waist. Confused, she pulled away and sat at the edge of the bed.
"S-Sorry. I didn't mean to. Ya know." Will said scooting further from aria.
"No it's fine. I was just confused." Aria laughed before getting ready to leave.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"The way outs not going to find us." She said as Will walked over. They both left the hotel making sure the door stayed unlocked.
The walked through the town and talking.
"And i turned around and it was right there." Will finished his story.
"I went out to get pizza and it followed me." Aria said not trying to go into detail.
They were walking to Wills house to see if there was a passage of some sort.
"The electric company. That place always gives me the creeps, like they're hiding something." Aria shuddered as they walked further.
"You don't think there would be an exit there?" Will asked.
"I don't know. My friends and I always say that they're probably doing some weird tests on animals in there or something." She laughed not knowing the truth. Not knowing that they just walked past their freedom.
The got to wills house and they pushed through the front door. His breathe hinges and aria grabbed his hand for comfort. They walked through his house hand in hand.
"Let's see if we can call someone!" Will said running to the phone, dragging Aria behind him.
"It's ringing! You can call Someone next." He said excitedly.
"Mom? It's so cold! Like home but cold. Mom?! Mom!" He yelled into the phone before taking it away from his ear.
"...it disconnected." He said handing the phone to Aria.
She dialed her home phone.
"Mom? Mom. Oh okay." She sighed putting the phone back on the line.
"Was anyone there?" He asked.
"It went to fucking voice mail. I knew my parents didn't like me but damn." She whispered, tears forming.
"It- it will be okay." Will said hugging her. They looked at each other; not knowing what they were feeling, but they were feeling something.
Will smashed his lips onto Arias kissing her deeply, thats what they were feeling.
They looked into each others eyes in silence until they heard a low growl.
"We need to go!" She yelled grabbing wills hand and running.
-
A/n- longer chapter! :))