Party

I saw Jimin come towards me as class is about to start.

My face becomes red and flushed.

Oh my god! I shouldn't have done any of those naughty things with Jimin! But it still felt as good and god I would like for him to take over me again.

I felt his hand patting my head. In results, my hair was all ruffed up.

"What's going on, Kookie?"

Eyes connected and I can see his eyes sparkling. Wow he has pretty eyes.

"I-I'm good. How about you?"

He sat right on my desk.

"I got invited to a party at Kim Taehyung's house!!"

Kim Taehyung? Who's that?

My head tilted to the side as I was trying to remember this Taehyung guy, but I can't!

"So wanna join me?"

He smiled as his eyes were now a crescent shape. Like I said.

"So pretty."

I covered my mouth as quickly as I could. Jimin's eyebrows quirked up in interest.

"I'm pretty you say."

He smirks.

Oh no.

I just brought my head down, looking at my shoes.

"Lighten up Kookie! I'm just like teasing ya!"

Jimin laughs so cutely; well in my opinion his laugh is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard of.

"So I'll pick you up at your house at like hmmmmm maybe 7 at night."

I nod my head quickly and looked down at the floor as I feel my face turn red at the thought of Jimin picking me up.

I mean I feel like this is a date. Aishhhhh I really don't know but at least I can go to a party with my Hyung!

||

I was almost finished with the little makeup I applied when the door bell rang.

"Jungkook! You're friend Jimin is here now!!"

My older brother informs me.

"Alright Hyung!"

I yelled and quickly did my last few touches of makeup. A boy gotta do something to attract his man!

I ran down the stairs and saw a stunning Jimin leaning on the side of the door frame waiting for me.

I smiled at him shyly while he motions his hand to hurry up.

We both enter his car and music was blasting through the speakers. We talk through the whole ride, joking with each other and flirting a bit.

The house has a huge structure with bright colorful lights flickering and the latest popular music playing. Near the house was lot of cars parked on places where it shouldn't have been.

"You ready?"

Jimin asked as he smiles at me.

"As always."

I gave a bright smile. Gosh this guy is freaking handsome. We walked in the front door and there a tall brown haired guy dressed with a tie wrapped around his head greeted both of us.

"What's suppppppp!"

He slurred the p. He has a can of beer in his hand.

"Taehyung!"

Jimin does a bro hand shake with this guy named Taehyung.

I'm too nervous now! What should I do or say?

Welp I'm just going to greet him.

"Hell-"

But be fore I could Taehyung moved his face closer to mine.

"Wooowwww."

What? Why would he say that? Did I do something wrong or am I ugly?

My face is now turn red as I see his eyes searching my facial features. But why!

"Hello beauty. What's your name?"

Now that slapped me across the face. I never had someone do that to me.

"Ju-Jungkook."

I looked at Jimin and could see that he looked a little angry.

"Taehyung, why don't you back off."

Jimin places his arm on my waist pulling me towards his body and the other arm pushing Taehyung away from me.

Published on May 5, 2018

Hello readers sorry for the long wait. I just stopped it here because I want the juicy part in the next chapter. So just get ready!

Next Chapter:
Jealousy

Chapter Release:
May 11, 2018