Chapter 1- The Amulet

In the Kingdom of Florla there's a young Mage named Bella. She is brave and does dangerous magic that no Mage can do. She can kill a mutant zombie in one-shot. Sometimes she explores to find out more about the world. Until this day came where she is appointed to be the leader of the Mage.

In the castle held a promotion, a man with white beard walked over to the mic and spoke, "Ladies and Gentleman may I have your attention please?" "We can be hear all the way through night time if you peeps won't listen." Said the man seriously.

A sudden wave of silence washed over the audience as the man continued to speak. The man continued to speak in the mic of who's getting promoted.

"Bella Thunder." Announced the man with proudness in his eyes. "Bella, will you take command of the magi people who do magic and lead them even in tough times?" Asked the man. "Yes I do." Bella Replied with gratefulness. The man gestured Bella to stand in between the two Quartz Column in front of the sparkly purple crystal which somehow gleamed with white shiny specks of light.

The crowd applauded and cheered, "YAY ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY MAGI!" "Wait theres more!" Exclaimed the man.

After the promotion Bella spotted her friend Max, Max gestured Bella to come over. "Wait isn't Max supposed to be with his companions?" Thought Bella worried that it might be bad news. As Bella came closer to Max, Max ran and lead Bella to his secret underground chamber with vines hanging and cobwebs splattered everywhere on one corner of the room, and on the floor, and there's four boiling brewing stands brewing splash potions.

"Follow me Bell." Instructed Max with a serious tone. Bella asked curiously wondering why Max is acting like there's a disaster coming.

Bella asked, "Max where are we going and why am I being dragged into this, it's not like there's a disease going on...?" Max switched a hidden lever revealing an iron door that's decorated with green artificial vines that blended the iron door with the other old blocks.

Max sat down on a White Fancy Couch with Pastel Blue Spots, he then motioned Bella to sit.

Max explained to Bella of that she must know about the Code of the Mage, "Alright Bella, so the code...the man should've announced it." Explained Max concerned about what's happening.

"Wait, what about the man?" Asked Bella curiously.

"You don't need to worry about that the only thing that matters is the danger that everyone is unaware of except for the two of us." Max hesitated.

Bella started to become worried and asked a bunch of questions that started to get Max annoyed. "Is the infectious mutant? Unknown disease? Meteor? The great feline of darkness? Or-" Bella got cut off by Max who is really getting bugged.

"No it's the ender disease..." sighed Max annoyingly.

A creature appeared out of the corner of the room, padded over towards Max and meowed. "Hey Bella, meet Sapphire! The guardian of this secret place!" Introduced Max.

"Meow!" Meowed Sapphire.

After Sapphire walked out of the room Max then gave Bella a Sapphire amulet, which yields Healing magic.

"It's time for you to go Bella...there's no time to waste." Max looked at Bella with determination and smiled. "But-" stammered Bella with tears. Max gave Bella a tissue. "I know how hard it is to leave the kingdom but we can't let the disease spread any further." Exclaimed Max in a serious tone.

Bella then looked at Max's amulet that he gave her. "Max what does this do?" Asked Bella wondering what it is. "It's a Sapphire Amulet passed down generations from my family and ancestors, it holds healing magic, you can use it to heal yourself or creatures." Explained Max informatively.

Bella was about to get out of the room and go on an adventure, but then Max interrupted her.

"WAIT! Before you go...when the amulet runs out of healing magic you have to wait for 6 hours until it fully regenerates OR wait 1 hour and it'll have partially regenerated back its healing spell.

Bella then quickly asked a question. "Is there any quicker way, to get its healer back?" "Gather some flowers of your most favorite color, if you don't have a favorite color then you'll end up wasting your time gathering Blue Orchids." Answered Max while mending a chainmail chestplate.

Bella then attempted to stall for time, trying to come up with weird questions. Max countered, "I know you are trying to stall for time...I told you...you and the kingdom is in great danger you must go NOW!" "Okay I'll miss you" Said Bella walking out.

She then teleported in her bed room wondering where to start. Until she heard a faint scratch.

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy sorry that this may look short...but anyways hope you have a great day/night byeeeee

❄️Credits❄️
Thank you Cupcakkeislife4 for helping suggesting characters and plots!

~Sylvie~