Part 7

Flashback Continue

Ishita was overwhelmed by raman's confession. While tears were flowing from her eyes due to happiness. Her trance was broken by raman's voice

Raman- Jaldi bolo na ishu, my legs are hurting.
( Speak up na ishu, my legs are hurting)

Ishita then wipe her tears and bend down to his level and said holding his hands.

Ishita- You know happy, you are the best thing ever happened to me after our parents. Aap mere liye kaya ho, ye me sabhdo me nahi kehe sakte. Sometimes you pampered me like your kid, spoilt me to the core with your love like a father do, corrected me like a mother, show me right path always like parents do for their kids, play pranks like siblings do, understand me and always listen to me and my every problem and always support me and stand for me like a true and best friend, love me like a true lover and I know will always be with me as a soulmate and will always protect me  and fulfil my every wish as a husband in future. Your arms are the most safest place for me in the world, where I know no one can harm me ever. Aapko pata he aapki babu ko uska happy kuy hamesha apne saath chahia, kuyki jabh happy babu ke pass hota he na toh babu ko bhaut safe aur peace feel hota he. And I don't want perfect life, I just want a life with with you whether it's perfect or not doesn't  matter. So yes Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, this Ms. Ishita Iyer will always stand by your side in very thick and thin. And I Love You Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, I Love you happy, I Love you a lot, till my last breath. And yes I will be yours forever.
( You know happy, you are the best thing ever happened to me after our parents. I can't express you in words what you are to me. Sometimes you pampered me like your kid, spoilt me to the core with your love like a father do, corrected me like a mother, show me right path always like parents do for their kids, play pranks like siblings do, understand me and always listen to me and my every problem and always support me and stand for me like a true and best friend, love me like a true lover and I know will always be with me as a soulmate and will always protect me  and fulfil my every wish as a husband in future. Your arms are the most safest place for me in the world, where I know no one can harm me ever. You know why your babu want her happy with her always, because when happy is with his babu, babu always feel safe and peace. And I don't want perfect life, I just want a life with with you whether it's perfect or not doesn't  matter. So yes Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, this Ms. Ishita Iyer will always stand by your side in very thick and thin. And I Love You Mr. Raman Kumar Bhalla, I Love you happy, I Love you a lot, till my last breath. And yes I will be yours forever. )

Meri duniya hai tujhmein kahin
Tere bin main kya kuchh bhi nahin
Meri jaan mein teri jaan hai o sathi mere
( My world is there somewhere in you,
There is nothing in me without you,
Your life is there in my life, o my companion)

Meri duniya hai tujhmein kahin
Tere bin main kya kuchh bhi nahin
Meri jaan mein teri jaan hai o saathi mere
Meri duniya hai tujhmein kahin
Tere bin main kya kuchh bhi nahin
( My world is there somewhere in you,
There is nothing in me without you,
Your life is there in my life, o my companion
My world is there somewhere in you,
There is nothing in me without you. )