NieR: Automata | 2B x 9S | 2B's Hidden Desire {1/2}

2B's Hidden Desire {1/2} - I Assume You Are Now Satisfied

Proposal: 2B decides to be a tease. 9S's pov. It was something i saw in youtube someone wrote in the comments. Example:

9S: Did you feel that?
2B: No.
9S: How about that?
2B: More...
9S: W-what?!
2B: What?

OR

9S: Ma'am ? How dare you ?
2B: Call me Onee-chan  

This is my first ever request! Someone on Fanfiction . net requested  it and I thought I'd post it here, too. The request-ee gave me two prompts to choose from, and this was option one out of two! The second one's coming though. Hope you enjoy and don't be afraid to send me a request!

Warning: this hints at what could have become a lemon. It's borderline lemon dude. It NEARLY went there.

🍀

2B was 148.8 kilograms of pure metallic muscle. Despite her immense weight, she moved with as much grace as any other combat android, maybe more. And despite that grace, her defences were pretty much impenetrable. She was impressive; a breathtaking angel of the battlefield. She was a modern day Valkyrie, and that's not an exaggeration. I was a 129.9 kilo child whose greatest achievement was managing to not stumble over every shrub and bush I went through. And I wasn't even wearing heels, unlike 2B—she would just glide across the ground as if she were as light as air itself. In heels! She was seriously amazing. It almost made me want to test how amazing her defence systems really are...

"9S." A voice called, pulling me out of my thoughts and into the landscape that was the city ruins. That monotone voice could belong to none other than my partner, 2B.

"Yeah?" I spoke, letting her know her words were acknowledged.

"You're staring. Is something wrong?" She said simply, barely turning her head to address me. I couldn't blame her, though—machine lifeforms were everywhere, especially amongst the wreckage that was once a city. She had to have her full attention on the enemies all around us.

"Uh, no," I replied, a few steps behind her, "I was just thinking." I wondered if she was going to pry further, even though doing so would be uncharacteristic of her. I actually kind of wanted her to pry. Maybe because I always had the urge to speak what's on my mind. However, I was painfully aware of how talking to myself and sticking my nose into someone else's personal... self, I should say, would make others feel. I especially didn't want to make 2B uncomfortable with questions about her weight.

"Hmm. Ok." She responded without a care, turning her head to face whatever lay in front of her. Ugh, I seriously just want to ask her...

"I can feel you staring." The combat android spoke quickly, turning on her heels to face me. "What are you thinking about?" She took a step closer, over a small stone that I definitely would have tripped over. Finally, my interest got the better of me.

"2B." I started, fumbling with my gloved fingers. This curiosity is going to be the death of me.

"Yes?" 2B replied, staring down at me through her pitch black visor.

"Is it ok if I ask you a... personal question?" I brought my hand to my chin, tilting my head. She stared at me blankly, giving nothing away from her neutral expression.

"Yes, that's fine." I was surprised at her response. Normally she would only accept questions about the mission, but she wasn't cold-hearted enough as to turn me down, I guess? I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You're pretty heavy, right? But you're fast, too. Not to mention, you look like you weigh around 50 kilograms rather than 148—"

"What are you getting at, 9S?" She cut me off, folding her arms across her chest. She didn't sound angry, at least.