3

Unicorns were created by Angels to make the children on Earth obey their parents and to do good deeds

Unicorns were created by Angels to make the children on Earth obey their parents and to do good deeds. They became quite a success and children slowly started to obey their parents and do good deeds.

However, The Devil was not pleased. He wanted to know how such a creature could change the minds of kids just like that. Through curiosity, he kidnapped a unicorn and tore it down to see the ways the child could be manipulated to follow their commands.

When the devil couldn't find what was so special, he decided that it was by the magnificence of the creature and put the unicorn back together but he changed it to match his liking. He then disguised the unicorn like one created by an Angel and sent her down to Earth.

The unicorn went to earth and slowly gained the trust of many children and told them to sin.

Whenever the child obeys her, the Unicorn gets a small rainbow treat which restores her energy. But whenever a child doesn't, she gets a small cut on her body.

Every leap year, on her birthday; February 29, she turns back into what the Devil turned her into. She gets out of her disguise and rests on the clouds, away from anybody. Some say that they've seen her cry tears of blood because when she was created by the Angels her main goal was to make children happy and make them good kids. But she failed.

It is said that to this day, the Unicorn from Hell goes around, convincing children to sin so she can survive.

I hope you guys liked The Unicorn From Hell and her back story! Anyway, gotta start working on another picture!

Bye!!!