The Participating Guilds Part 1

Hey guys!!!! I know that I have been silent for a year or 2 now, and decided to quit and I am very very very sorry. But, thanks to a certain someone, I am willing to continue again, and I hope that all of you will keep reading my story again!!!! Before we start, the votings for the pairings are OVER!!! And here it is:
LUCY AND NATSU!
YUKINO AND STING!
AND
MINERVA AND RUFUS!

Thanks for voting everyone!! I am not actually surprised to see Minerva is being paired with Rufus..... -_-

Now, continue with the story!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Yukino's POV
Me, Sting-sama, Rogue-san, Lucy-sama, and Minerva-sama along with the exceeds are currently heading in a church to meet the participating guilds in the mission.

"Oi! Yukino!" I snapped over my daze and looked at Sting-sama.

"Hai! Is there anything you need?" I asked nervously. What if he thinks that I am weird because I dazed off. Waaahhhhh!!!

"W-well, *ahem*. I have been calling for a while now, but you seem to be distracted for some reason....... mind sharing it to me?" Uh-oh, busted.

"It's nothing Sting-sama, I assured you." I said nervously, hoping that he will believe.

He stared at me for a while while getting closer and closer.
*badumb* *badumb*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay then!!" He said cheerfully while smiling like am idiot and I am left dumbfounded.

'Of course, he is idiot enough not to notice it. Why didn't I think of it before.' I thought then sweatdropped.

"Hey you two!!" The two of us froze.

"If both of you want to flirt all day, we might as well leave you!" We saw Lucy-sama smirking with Minerva-sama and the exceeds while Rouge-sama is snickering.

Ahhhh!! This is so embarassing!

We looked at eachother then blushed and looked away. To avoid the awkward atmosphere, I decided to go ahead of him.

As we walked towards the station, we were teased nonstop by the others.

*TIMESKIP*

I can't help but feel bad for Sting-sama and Rogue-sama as their faces turned green, while Lucy-sama is just laughing at them, well....... mostly at Sting-sama only, she find it rather...... amusing to do so.

Lucy's POV
Hahahaha!!! He looked so pathetic!!! I can't stop laughing at him. Good thing that I don't get motin sickness at all.

"Lucy-sama....... I think he had enough." Yukino said while sweatdropping and I smirked.

"Ohohoho! (Nakamura Rio's signature laugh when teasing in ansatsu kyoushitsu) Protecting your beloved now are we~~~~." I teased her as her face goes red as Erza's hair.

"O-of course...... n-not..." She looked down at her lap with her whole face beet red.

'Fufufufufu..... looks like I will have my sight on these two!!!!' I thought as I chuckled creepily scaring my team mates.

"Fine then~~~~ since Yukino is practically begging and I also do not want you to look bad...... maybe I'll let it pass by for now. Hihihi." I really should stop acting like a wicked witch to the cursed bee. 0~0

"αναίρεση ασθένειας κίνησης" ("Undo Motion Sickness". Btw, I only searched this on google so forgive me if it is wrong.) I chanted as Sting and Rogue began glow in a bluish-white color.

After a while both of them are already fine.

"Phew~~~, you saved me Yukino... by the way... why didn't you just used troia on us?" Sting sighed in relief.

"I don't actually think people died because of motion sickness Sting-sama." Yukino sweatdropped.

"But still~~~" Sting whined.

'What the--!!!! He is like a child!' I thought.

"This spell is a lot more times better that troia, because troia is really actually weak, dragon slayers might be immune to troia once it is cast to them multiple times so it will be very useless. Unlike this magic, this can be used with the minimum of one day and maximum of five days, but it depends on the caster, and dragon slayers will never be immune to this one since this is an ancient spell."

Me along with the rest of the members watched as the scene unfolds before us. It is nothing out of the world.... really~ just a light blue haired celestial mage and a blonde dragon slayer flirting with each other. *sigh* I just wish they would confess already.

*Timeskip*

Yukino's POV
We have already arrived at our destination. We are currently exploring the town of Clovis(is there even such thing in Fairytail?) and all of us were surprised to see how beautiful this place is..

"It is said that Clovis is a town with people who are reuniting with each other like they are all linked to each other, they are very much willing to help travelers or visitors that are new to the place." Minerva-sama said.

"Clovis is also famous for their big hotsprings, delicious food and great hospitality. People here are humble, but at the same time, they are both brave and smart." Said Lucy-sama

"Wow, you both really know almost everything about this place huh... you sure you're not separated by birth??"

"*sigh* Sting-sama..... goodluck." I said.

"Wh-what for?" He asked. How dumb can he be?!

Suddenly, dark auras were surrounding both Lucy-sama and Minerva-sama as they punched Sting-sama into a church-like building.

Lucy's POV
That idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh*

"We might as well go to that building.... since that is supposed to be our meeting place." I said.

"You really should take it easy on Sting, Lulu." Rogue finally spoke.

I guess I am a bit rough on him... oh well~~~~!!!

We walked across the street to the building only to see Sting fighting with fairytail's fired dragon slayer.

"Oi! Stop that immediately!" I yelled and they both obeyed.

"Lucy!"
"Lucy-san!"
"Love rival!"

A series of my name(except for the 'love rival') is heard being called as the other guild members faced us.

Erza, Wendy, Juvia, Happy, Carla and Gray all approached to hug me.

"Minna!" I sceamed then hugged them back. Well who could really blame me? They once became a part of my family.

"Lucy......" said a quiet voice, as I turned my body to the source......

TO BE CONTINUED....

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

MINNA!!!! I'M BACK FROM THE GRAVE OF HAVING ZERO INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PLAN ON CONTINUING THIS AS FAR AS I CAN..... SO PLEASE DO NOT STOP READING IT!!!!