Chapter 5

A/N: Hi! Back again. Haha. I changed my mind. I need to continue this but this will be slower than the other story. Please bear with me. Haha.

________________________________________

I never thought and expected that there's only just 1 day. 1 DAY. Before our debut.

Everything goes on very well except "that moment".

Jimin's last conversation with me before they go on to their world tour.

*Flashback*
"Hanie, I need to tell you something. I'm not certain yet but I need to confirm." Jimin said.

"What is it sunbae?" I stopped walking. We were near our dorm.

"Why do I keep on looking after you? Why do my heart goes crazy whenever you play around us while practicing? Why do I feel unsure about my feelings everytime I see you? Yes, I'm an artist. You're a trainee. I have my own responsibility to our fans but why everytime I'm with you I'm a complete ordinary person, like I'm not someone famous. I wanted to tell you this but I was so unsure and uncomfortable..."
He looked down.

"Why were you unsure?" I asked.

"..Because I think Taehyung feels the same way towards you."

I gulped. I was so shock. That's why he always wants to meet with me. At the coffee shop, Namsan tower, dance studio or everywhere. He even asked me to go on a walk when the first snow came. Also, that's why Jimin always keeps a safe distance everytime Taehyung is with me. Why didn't I see this coming?

*End of flashback*

Aish. I shouldn't be thinking about that again.

It drives me nuts seriously.

"Autumn! Set's ready. You ready for the showcase?" A staff told me while I was staring at the crowd from the backstage.

"Ready or never." I sighed because of nervousness.

"Hana, dul, set! Banga banga Yeoja hwaiting!" We shouted as motivation.

I prayed before we went to the stage.

We performed our debut song and the crowd went wild.

We talked and hang out with the fans. I already forgot my nervousness.

This is only just a showcase but tomorrow will be a real performance infront of thousands of different fandom.

We headed backstage when our showcase has come to an end.

I was shocked to see who was backstage.

Our parents.. they're each holding a bouquet of flowers.

We teared up while seeing them.

"Hey, don't cry. We're so proud of you even though we didn't agreed in the first place. We only want your safety. But to think that our daughter would be singing on that stage or everywhere? We're really proud of you." Mom and dad hugged me again. As I burst out of crying. I'm really happy.

I saw my other members crying too. Then we hugged each other..

"We're all in this together Banga Yeoja. This is only the beginning." Saeyoung-eonnie told us.

~~

It's been weeks since our debut. It's already hectic. But we met new artist friends. And I became close to some sunbaes. Especially GOT7 sunbaes. And Yugyeom-sunbae. He annoys me a lot. Hahaha. Atleast I know how Jinyoung sunbae feels. Haha.

BTS sunbaes already came home from their world tour and they will be participating on various of shows now since their tour has come to an end.

We're at our dressing room. Preparing for the Show Champ.

We've been recieving various of rookie awards since our debut.

But PDnim said we must be quiet about recieving those. And we did. We must stay humble. :)

We walked outside our room with our raggid bad girl look since we'll be performing our debut song "Low Key".

I passed many artists and singers as we went to the backstage.

"Banga Yeojaaaaaaaaa!" Someone screamed from behind. It was J-Hope sunbae.

"jhOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!" I shouted back playfully as I saw them.

I froze to death when Taehyung walked towards me then hugged me.
All of them did hugged us. Also Jimin. But I felt different towards Taehyung.

"Ahh, jinjja. It seems like only yesterday you were like kids. Now you're performing? Wow. So proud of you." RM sunbae said.

We all bowed as a sign of thanks and they waved goodbye as they proceed to their seats.

We went backstage since we're the next performers.

Red velvet sunbaes walked down from the stage and we bowed as a greeting.

"Waaahh. Uri Aegiii!(Our Babies)" Irene sunbae said. We smiled at her then the producer gave the cue for the next performer.

I hear various of screams from the fans that made me so happy. I never thought I could perform on a stage like this.
~~
After the performance we walked towards our sit beside BTS sunbaes.

"I'm Low Key bad girl,
'Cause you gave me cruel world,
Nado saranghae,
Nado bogo sipeoyeo
Keunde irokhe, I'm hurt, geureyeo...*!@#(!&@(!&#(!^" Jungkook rapped my part in our song but I laughed because he doesn't know the next lyrics.

"Ahh jinjja, daebak." Jin sunbae complimented us.

We continued to hype up when other artists performs.

The awarding is the next one.

"Now we will award the Song Pick of Show Champ!"

Goosebumps are flowing all around my body while standing stiff on the stage when the results were being shown. We we're competing against the rookie group of YGent.

"Banga Yeoja! Low Key! Chukhamnida!"

We hugged each other and I could see our leader tearing up. I was also about to tear up but I controlled myself. I was so happy. Who wouldn't be? If you're also one of the composers your group's song.

I saw our BTS sunbaes dancing to Low Key and we ended up hanging out with the fans while other artists are exiting the stage.

After the show, I opened my phone.
A message popped out.

From: Taehyung sunbae
Chukhahae dongsaengi! Btw, let's meet up at the Namsan Tower tomorrow. It's the predicted day of first snow fall. See ya!

Why is he always going out with me at a first snow fall?

_________________________________________
A/N: OMG. I didn't expect I could continue this one. ^0^ Teehee.
Btw. Congrats for the Bonsang at the GDA boys. Love lots. ♡