Chapter 2

****LIAM'S POV****

Where do I begin. I'll start by saying that life has been going great for my little brother Cas and his boyfriend Dean. I wish I could say the same for my self but my life hasn't been all to good lately. I blame Dean.

Ok its not really fair of me to blame it on Dean, he's a great guy and he's amazing to my brother but he is the reason why I no longer know what my feelings are.

Dean has this friend, Tristan, and now almost every time Dean comes over he brings Tristan with him. I wouldn't mind at all if Tristan wasn't constantly hitting on me.

I do my best to avoid him but this is one of those times where Cas and Dean are having 'alone time' so they send him to my room. I hate 'alone time' because we all know its just an excuse for them to go have sex, and when I say we all know I mean EVERYONE. One time the neighbors baked us some cookies that said, STOP HAVING LOUD ANNOYING SEX! Do you think that stopped them? Well it didn't. 

Clearly I haven't had that thinking time that I desperately need. Its not really that easy to have time to think away from Tristan when he's always getting dumped on me. Those sex crazy idiots owe me big time, they also owe my poor ears too, hell they owe the whole neighborhood money for a good therapist.

Well time to entertain the sexy boy, wait no I didn't mean that!

"Make your self at home I guess." I told Tristan as I lead him into my room.

"Oh I will." Tristan said as he kicked my door shut and pushed me onto my bed.

"What the hell are you doing man!" I yelled at him.

"Listen Liam, you already know that I want you and I like to get what I want."

Tristan pushed me back on my bed and climbed on top of me so he was now straddling me. The scary part, I didn't try to stop him, I don't think I wanted him to stop.

****************************************

A/N: Ok guys schools finally out and I'm done with my finals!!! You know what that means? IT MEANS I CAN WORK ON MY STORIES NOW!!!!!! and I am working on them. Also this is unedited, sorry I'm way to lazy to fix it and I think an update is wayyyy overdue so here you go even if it sucks.