My Black Knight(BxB)

(Jett)

I sat beside Lilith as we watched the student body send off the football team. Just tons of shit I really don't care about. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Xavier standing with his girlfriend... One of the cheerleaders.... A prep... I know he doesn't really like her but his parents make him date her because they want him to be like his brother even though they are total opposites. Xavier glanced at me and smiled some then his girlfriend made him look at her.

"Bitch," I muttered and Lilith glanced at me.

"Who? Summer," she said saying Summer in a high pitched preppy voice. I chuckled some and nodded. "I wish his parents could see that he's unhappy with that whore."

"Me too.. But they want him to be another Tyler."

"Poor guy."

I nodded and we started to walk back inside the school. "Jett!" I heard someone yell and I looked behind me as Xavier jogged over to me.

"Where's Summer?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Don't know. Don't really care."

"What's up?"

"You doing anything this weekened?"

I glanced at Lilith. "Are we?"

"I don't think so."

"No I'm not."

He chuckled running his fingers through his copper colored hair. "Wanna come over to the house and stay?"

"You don't have to hang out with Summer."

"Ugh no thank God. Honestly I think she's cheating."

"You tell your parents man?"

"Yeah, they think I'm crazy for thinking she would ever cheat on me."

"Well we will just have to get proof then won't we?" I asked patting his shoulder. He smiled some and nodded as we walked back to class.