Chapter Two

(Xavier)

By the time school was over I was more than happy to go home and get mine and Jett's weekend of fun started. When we got home I saw my brother's truck sitting in the drive way. "Fucking great the big shot is here," I groaned parking the car.

"Why the hell is he here? Isn't he playing for some college team with no time to come home in between games and partying?" Jett asked and I glanced at him.

"He probably got some girl pregnant and is coming to tell mom and dad."

"How much ya wanna bet?"

"Ten?"

"Sure."

We shook hands then got out of my car walking inside. Sure enough there sat Tyler with some bleached blonde. Jett and I leaned on a wall beside the door and watched.

"Mom, dad there's something I have to tell you," he began and my parents watched with anticipation. "You guys are gonna be grandparents."

Jett rolled his eyes and held out a a ten dollar bill.

"Pleasure doing business with ya," I chuckled taking the bill.

He rolled his eyes again and we walked up to my room.  "I still can't believe they want you to be like him," my friend sighed plopping onto my bed.

“They want both their kids to be star athletes and be popular. “

“But you don’t want that. Most parents want their kids to be happy.”

“Not my parents.”

I laid on the bed beside him and put my arms behind my head looking up at the ceiling. “Just go against them man. Make yourself happy instead of making them happy.”

“Oh believe me that is what I intend to do.. Starting with breaking up with that damn whore.”

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 27, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Black Knight(BxB)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें