SinbadXJa'far

Fluff

_________________________________________

Today was a normal day in Sindria.

Well,

As normal as it could be.

Sinbad had his hands full, with Ja'far nagging him to get his work done, Princess Kougyoko Ren visiting, and having Aladdin's little group on the island at the same time was proving a little difficult.

The purple haired king sighed and laid his head down on his desk while messing up important papers in the process. He closed his eyes and yawned, wanting nothing more then to sleep.

Unfortunately fate hadn't planned that out for him.

His door was slammed open with a start and exited voices filled the door, nearly scaring the poor king.

"Uncle Sinbad!"

The said king raised his head and looked toward the noise. Aladdin stood in the doorway a scroll in hand with Alibaba and Morgiana behind him. Sinbad felt himself smile as he stood up from his (rather boring) desk, abandoning his work, he walked over to the trio.

"What are you three doing here?" He says in a light tone.

It was Aladdin who spoke first.

"We found this scroll in the Black Libra Tower library! It tells about your adventures, are they really all true? Was mister Ja'far really an assassin? What about Alibaba's father, what was he like?"

He rambled on with questions as the King tried to calm him down, eventually Aladdin lost his breath which gave the king time to talk.

"One question at a time, I'm afraid I only have one mouth."

Sinbad and the three moved out of his office and into a much nicer sitting room in the Green Sagittarius Tower. Sinbad sat in the middle of a white couch with a steaming cup of tea in his hands. The trio sat opposite of him, on another couch each with their own cup of tea brought to them so graciously by a maid.

"So, one question at a time."

Aladdin's eye's nearly sparkled as he put the old scroll down on the nice expensive looking glass table between the two couches. Alibaba seemed equally exited as he has a huge smile on his face. Morgiana quietly drank her tea, staring at Sinbad.

Aladdin put his pointer finger to his chin. He then looked at Sinbad with a huge smile,

"Is it really true that Ja'far was an assassin?!"

Sinbad smiled at the fond memories and nodded his head.

"He was in a organization called Sham Lash. They sent Ja'far and two other assassins to kill me while I was at Imuchakk, the land of snow and ice. I was staying there for a bit and was in a hut sleeping when Ja'far tried to kill me. Of course I woke up in time and brought Bararq Saika down on him. He escaped afterwards and then Hinahoho, you remember? One of the Eight Generals, he went into a dungeon alone and so I went after him to bring him back safely for his sister Pipirika."

He saw that the three were listens closely to his every word, so he continued.

"Ja'far and the other two assassins, Vittel and Mahad, attacked Hinahoho. There was also this creepy magician lady with them and Drakon,  but as a human! So, I fought with Ja'far but the magician tried to kill us, so Hinahoho saved me and got us to safety then we made it to the treasure room and met with the Dijinn Valefor.

"We had to catch Minifor, a part of his soul which looked like a small purple cat with three eyes. We were all very competitive about it and were losing. But then I came up with a idea and caught Minifor. Then suddenly Ja'far, Mahad, and Vittel had purple goo oozing out of them. From their eyes, their mouth, you name it. They then turned into a black Dijinn."