The scream

Naji=mom I made it up 🙂
Nei = no

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You awoke from your hut hearing a loud scream. Your slyly walked toward the center hall where you heard the dreadful noise. " Naji!" you saw your mom crawled in the corner shaking. " what happened?" "I saw it again the creature" your mom has been seeing dog like creatures but you always told her there's nothing living in the woods. " Naji it's ok your probably just imagining it. "Nei I saw it, we need to leave" " Naji no ones gonna believe you,trust me we're safe here" you said as your Naji Sheakley got up. " I-I I know I saw something what happens if its after us what will we do" " Naji were safe" she quietly walked away leaving me there alone. I heard a bang on the door and I jumped at the noise. " what!"
" it's Hosoek and we need to talk!" Hosoek was my best friend we grew up together and the only one I could trust " what's up" I said as I opened the door letting him in " I heard the scream,you know that's only for emergency's what if someone heard it" " calm down,nobody heard it were far away from the humans" " you never know" he said looking at me worried " uhh w-where's Jin?" I questioned wanting to change the subject "he's still sleeping surprisingly" I smiled at the thought missing him Jin was my older brother he couldn't live with us because something happened between him and my mom but i don't know why,my thoughts got cutt off by Hosoeks voice " why did your Naji scream?" My gaze fell upon Hosoek instantly " it was nothing" I said walking into my hut (her room) " you can't say that I have to know, our screams are dangerous" he said " I know, she thought she saw the creature again" I said looking at him he stared at the wall not knowing what to say " are you gonna sneak out Tonight?"he said changing the subject" ye but don't tell I wanna try and see if the creature is real" there was silent pause until he spoke a little frustrated " you can't go" he said sternly at me " why" i said my eyebrows scrunched together " it's dangerous and you know how scared you get"
" I know but I hate how scared I am and that I'm born with this stupid curse!" I said as I dropped on my blankets ( her bed is made out of blankets) "don't talk like that" he said comforting me " just take a nap" I was surprised by what he said he never tells me to go to sleep he always wants me on my guard In case anything happens "ok" I said a little confused
~later that night~
I kept hearing rustling noises coming from outside. My eyes shot open. I quietly walked to the door and stepped out. " it's been so long since I've gone outside" you said, content because you love going out especially at night it was so beautiful. The voice's in your head kept telling you to explore and you listened  Your started walking. You felt a pair of eyes on you. you slowly turned around scared that your Naji heard you sneak out.nobody was there " go explore" "have some fun" you kept hearing in you mind "ssshhhh" you said closing your eyes, the voices instantly stopped and you kept walking.

**Tahyungs P.O.V**

i was running with Yoongi and Jungkook we were having a pack meeting. while I  was running I saw a girl yelling ssshhhh i was mesmerized I've never seen this creature up close before. i instantly stopped i think she was talking to herself "gggrrr' i growled making Yoongi stopped but Jungkook didn't. We quickly turned human "what why'd you stop?" he asked annoyed because I bothered him "look its a banshee " i said pointing towards the mysterious creature. we were crouched in a bush so she wouldn't see us "that's impossible " he said shocked " i saw a village not to far and i just went to go check it out " he looked at me " so the scream was because of you! one of them saw you didn't they" i was surprised i looked at him in shock " Tae i told you to stop going over there what if they find out warewolves exist and try and kill us" he said little mad " i couldn't help it and i thought you didn't hear that scream"you said scratching the back of your neck "ha you thought i didn't hear the scream the world heard it!" he said kinda screaming "ssshhhhh what if she hears us" " then she'll just get scared and run away" i tried to look at her before she left but Yoongi was right she was gone.

The Woods \\discontinued//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें