"why"

**Your P.O.V*
I weakely opened my eyes and got out of bed. I remebered what happened last night and instantly went to Hosoeks hut. " where are you going " My Naji asked but I didnt answer I was really mad at Hosoek.
I came to his hut and banged on his door. He opened the door and I can tell he just woke up. He lookd at me suprised and confused. "Y/N what are..." I cut him off "You told them!" I said barging in "I did it for your safety okay" " I'm safe ok nothing happened to me" I said lying "I thought I could trust you!" I was more irratated that he told my brother, he knows were not close anymore."You can trust me ok I'm sorry I thought something was going to happen to you" I laughed sarcasticly "like what an animal was gonna come out and eat me alive" he twitched at my comment, whats up with him. "Don't talk like that" he said. Im suprised Jin hadn't come and stopped us. Is he even here? "Hey, is jin here?" The room filled with silence. Is he hiding something from me I'm really confused right now hosoek tells me everything and he never usually rats me out. "He's um... he went to get some water from the river." I looked at him confused. The river is on the other side of the woods.

**Hosoeks P.O.V**
"Why is he getting water?"she asked looking at me a little suspicious and confused. She can't find out.This secret is to big, I thought to myself. "Helloo Hosoek you still in their?" "What...oh uuhhmm idk I guess he's thirsty" I said lying to her."but you have water right here", she said pointing at the cup of water on the table. "Are you hiding something from me?" she asked walking closer
, I couldn't lie to her, but I couldn't tell her the truth either. "Uuuhhmm what if we go look for him" I put a hand over my mouth instantly regretting my choice of words. "Perfect" she said smiling and jumped a little.she grabbed my wrist and we walked outside.

** Jins P.O.V**
"Where have you been" he said looking at me with worry and hurt in his eyes. "I haven't seen you ever since you left", "I-I uuh..." I was wonedering if he knew what had happened or not " Jin I've missed you its just ever since you've left I've felt so lonely", "I've missed you to." " why are you here did something happen?"he said in low toned voice, he knew something was up." Well... its about my...", "Jin, JIN!!,hosoek wheres jin" a voice cut me off I instantly knew who it was, its was Y/N. I looked back to see him, but he already turned."TAEHYUNG WAIT!" I said as he ran off. "Jin what are you doing here?"

Heyy, Sorry short chapter I just wanted to update. any way thsnk you for reading my story ill try to update tomorrow if I don't Ill for sure update saturday thank you guys love youn