The... Office.

(Richie)

The teacher brought us to the office, probably because of us almost kissing.

"Gayness is not allowed in this school." The principal growled.

I looked at Eddie, he was looking down close to tears. I grabbed his hand and rubbed the top of it with my thumb.

"What did I just say." The principal said.

Richie put up air-quotes.

"Gayness is not allowed in this school." He said in an obvious mocking tone.

"Wanna know what I think about this school?"Richie said, smirking.

"What-", runs out of the school. The principal

"Richie don't-!"

"Fuck this school, and fuck you and all the teachers." He grinned, standing up and with Eddie's hand still, runs out of the school, Eddie laughing behind him, and the teacher yelling.

"Rich! S-slow down I.. I can't breathe!" Eddie wheezes and Richie stops, quickly getting Eddie's inhaler and pressing it to the small boy's lips, pressing the trigger and letting Eddie breathe in the medicine.

"Thanks." He says, sighing. 

"I bet my lips would be a better inhaler." I say, grinning. Eddie blushes. I just realized we ran to Lover's Bridge.

"Oopsies." I chuckle.

"But um, can I be your inhaler for the first time in a year..?" I'm serious, and my words surprise both of us.

"Um, I mean, sure." Eddie says

I lean in for the second time today, this time uninterrupted as the gap between me and Eddie disappears. His lips are so soft I could kiss them forever. I could kiss him forever. We eventually break away from the kiss.

"You're the opposite of an inhaler." He told me, giggling.

"Yeah? Why's that?"

"You don't help me breath, cause you take my breath away." He grins.

"Oh, my god. This is why fucking love you!" I say, picking him up in a bear-hug

"Eep!" Eddie squealed, it was too damn cute.

"You're too fucking cute Eds."

  (I'm sorry this is so short but I'm hella busy right now. You guys also wouldn't stop bugging me, and I wouldn't stop bugging myself. But If you're bored and want to read more of my stuff, I have a book called Dear Diary, it's a Fack one, if you haven't read it yet I suggest you do, I guess a lot of people like it. -Ivy)