Chapter Six (Edited)

After I finished my screaming match with Lily, I teleported back to the mansion. I could see the startled faces of the creepypasta once I got there. 

"I don't want to talk about it, so please don't even ask." I said with a drawn out sigh. 

"Okay, but can you please explain your powers? I can sense that you have a strong aura, but I don't know know what you can do as of yet." Slenderman said.

I grinned, my mood slightly brightening at this opportunity.

"Okay, I can shape shift into any kind of fire demon, so what you see is just my most common form. And, as you saw with the hellhound, I can turn into that too."

By now I had the undivided attention of everyone in the room. "I can also turn into a human too, but I still have my powers and some of my demons features for some reason..."

"Anything else?" Slenderman asked, kinda hesitant, like he didn't wanna know if I could do more than that, and considering all of the pastas were scared shit-less.

I thought for a moment."Ummm....Oh! Here are dome examples on different fire demon forms I can take on."

"

ETC

ETC.
By now all of the creepy pastas were not only paralized from fear by your forms, but also blushing considering most of your forms don't wear much clothing....!

I'm going to have you explain Lily in the next Chapter!