Chapter six

•Hayes Pov•

"SHE DOESNT FUCKING LOVE ME!" I scream while tears fall down my cheeks.

"CALM YA TITTIES! WHY DOES IT FUCKING MATTER?!" Sydney yells back at me then it goes quiet.

"Do you-do you still love her?" She questions with her voice more quiet and serious.

"Y-yes. I still love her," i respond bluntly. "It doesn't matter though. She doesn't love me anymore," i whisper.

"Good. Because if you two dated again, all you would is get hurt. Again and again. It won't ever stop. It's like you cant stop loving her," she replies.

"Because I cant. I cant do it. I cant just let go of her. If I let her go the only thing that I can hold on to is the memories. But that will fade away. And whats left is nothing. I cant give up," I say.

"You made a plan. And if you don't follow that plan then I swear I will hurt you or worse, Olivia. I will hurt her," she threatens.

"No. I love Olivia and you cant do anything about it. Go die in hell, bitch," i insult her and shove her out of the way and walk out the door.

"You're gonna regret this, Grier!" She shouts but I ignore it.

The only thing i regret is not trying. Not trying on Olivia and i.

•Olivia Pov•

He doesn't love you. He doesn't love you. He doesn't love you.he will never love you. Just stop trying. Trying on love. Love doesnt work out for you. Just give up already. It isn't worth it. You can die alone with 25 cats. Stop before you hurt youself even more.

i hear a knock at the door. Who can that be?

I walk over to the door whipping my cheeks just in case there is still tears on them.

I open it and what reveals makes me wanna scream my head off. "What the hell do you want?" I ask harshly.

"Olivia, please let me tell you im sorry. Please," he begs. "I'm listening," i respond.

"I'm so so so so sorry. I'm sorry for not trying. For hurting you in the past. All the things i called you. I never meant them. I was just pissed at the time. I was mad and sad. I was confused but I'm not anymore. I know how i feel. I really do. I'm not lying when I say this. I promise. Olivia, I love you so so much," he says softly.

I stare into those big crystal blue eyes. A second later, I see a sparkle. The sparkle. The one that shows me he really is telling me the truth. That he really does love me. I smile at the fact that we both still love each other.

We both lean in and our lips collides and we move in sync. This feels right. We were made for each other.

We let go and my smile grows bigger. "I love you so much, hayes," I confess.

•••

"Do you wanna go over to Lindsay's?" He asks and I look at him strangely.

"Are you fucking insane,hayes?" I question.

"You don't have to worry. She changed. I-I was gonna hurt you and I wanted her to be in the plan. But she refused. She really did change. She told me it was wrong and that you don't deserve this," he says.

He was gonna hurt me. He made a plan. "And when she refused, you went to Sydney. You knew you had to do the plan," I say.

"Olivia, im sor--" he starts but i cut him off," I don't care. Lets just go, okay? Whatever".

•••

"Hayes!" She yells and then looks at me. Her eyes grow wide. "Hayes! I swear if this is apart of your idiotic plan--" she starts.

"It's not. I really do love Olivia," he says. She doesn't believe him. Do I believe him?

Just a few moments ago, he wanted to hurt me with a whole plan and now, he loves me.

"Olivia?" He asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Yeah?"

"I just got a text from nash. I got to go home," he says and I nod. He walks away.

"So, Olivia you want to come in?" She asks nervously."Yeah, sure," i answer and walk in.

"This is a nice home. Where are your parents?" I question. "They're on a vacation," she replies.

She closed the front door behind me and locks it.

"I'm sorry," she says.

I turn to look at her. What? What does she mean by that?

"Wha--" i start but pain shoots through the backs of my head. I fall to the floor and a pan follows me down. Someone hit me.

I don't move. I don't say anything. I just lay there.

My head hurts like hell.

I look up and I see the room spinning. Is this normal? Spinning and spinning. Faster and faster.

Until everything goes black.

•••

I wake up with someone slapping me. Pain. That's all i feel. My head aches and my face hurts.

My vision is blurry but I can see that there is two people in the room. Who though?

Obviously one of them is Lindsay. But who is the other one? Hayes was wrong. She didn't change. She is still that same bitch as before.

My eyesight gets better and I can now see. I look up at the girl. Sydney. I should of guessed.

"Why the fuck did you come back?!" She yells. I don't say a thing. But then I feel my left cheek get slapped. My face goes even redder.

"If you don't talk, then I'll keep hitting you," she laughs. "I came back because I wanted to see the people I love. Why is that such a problem?!" I snap at her and then I feel another slap.

I shriek because of the stinging on my face. "Stop! Stop hitting her!" Lindsay pleads.

"Fine, I will stop...for now. Watch her while I go grab some things," she demands and then walks out the room.

Tears start to form in the corner of my eyes but i blink rapidly so it doesn't fall. I cant cry. I cant show them that I am weak. I cant.

I look up at Lindsay. "Why? I thought you changed," i say. "I did. Sydney made me do this. She has something on me," she whispers in shame.

"Well, if you don't get me out of this, I'll make sure hayes hate you. I swear I'll have him hurt you so badly you won't want to live," i threaten.

Where the hell is this coming from? I have never threatened someone like this.

I'm changing. And it's because of the love I have for hayes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shit you little fucker. Go kill yourself, sydney. OMGG.

If I have any readers that are named Sydney, I am sorry.

Well comment, vote, and share.

Olivia♡