Convienent store

We stopped at a store in the middle of Pineville. We were all so tired. Stan was sleeping, he took off his hat. Honestly he looked so funny with out his hat on so I laughed to myself. Everyone was sleeping but me and Cartman who was staring at the window. It was the first time I've ever seen his calm and distant. But then he opened his fat mouth.

"Where the fuck are we?!" he shouted waking up everyone in the car. They all jumped up and Tweek screamed and hit his head on the car door. They all groaned. Cartman started laughing at everyone for their shock.

"We just stopped at this store an I was thinking we should get a hotel room. Everyone's tired and shit so it makes sense." I said explaining it to not just fat boy over there. Butters cracked his neck and instantly grabbed it in pain. He must have hurt himself. They all decided it would be a good idea. "Alright then I'll call the hotel." I got out of the car and started for the store to get signal. Clyde, Butters, Kyle, and Cartman all got out to get food and use the restroom. Stan came out of the car and follower me. We walked into the store and came over to the clerk. She was extremely 'over it' and looked as if we just made her angrier. The boys around all looked at the little snacks and 2 litters of pop in the back.

"Is there a hotel near?" Stan asked before I had the chance to. The clerk shrugged and looked at us annoyed.

"Why? Gonna gang bang each other homos?" she said as she slid into the back of her chair. Stan looked pissed.

"Ok first off 'What the fuck?' second why would you even make an assumption that we are gay?" I asked as I almost flipped her off. I restrained so we could get an answer on the hotel. She pointed to the back where Kenny and Kyle were looking at candy. Kenny was playing with Kyle's hat and poking him in the tummy. Kyle looked irritated but was laughing and playing along. I guess she had a point. I turned back to her. "So hotel or nah?" I asked impatiently. She nodded.

"Three miles down the road, can't miss it." I thanked her. And headed to the back of the store.

"Hey guys were leaving now, there's a hotel close by so we are gonna stay there. Hurry up with your snacks." They nodded and continued to get candy bars. They picked one to spit with each other. I walked over to the bathroom and slammed the door with my fist. "Guys! Hurry up we are leaving!" I didn't know who was in there but I still needed them to hurry up, I had to go.

"Screw you!" I heard Cartman shout from the toilet. I growled. He laughed and I heard a flush. Eww. I might just wait till the hotel to go. As I walked out I saw someone walk out of the ladies room. It wasn't a lady it was Clyde. He was trying to be sneaky. I turned around real fast and smirked. He got red.

"Whatcha doing in the women's room?". He was red. He began to stutter. But I found this hilarious. Though I didn't show much emotion. I could tell my best friend was up to something.

"I..the...the men's was takin so I just used that one. Haha!" he tried to lean on a wall but missed and tripped over himself a bit. I still wasn't sure what he really was doing so I looked into his eyes and titled my head.

"You must have some kind of girl friends or something, you always have someone." I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it up expecting some girl but I didn't see a who I expected to see. In fact it wasn't a girl at all. I just stood there and watched him scatter around his clothes and I backed up and shut the door. I stood there staring at the door. I turned my head to Clyde who was walking out of the store quickly. I stood there and looked at Stan who was also next to me.

"Dude I didn't no." he looked at me and stared wide eyed. I was stunned and I walked to the clerk and payed for the snacks we all got. She raised her eyebrow.

"Told ya." She filed her nails. We left the store and waited for everyone to get into the car. Cartman walked out if the convenient store with his fly undone and was doing it as he made his way to the back seat of the car. Butters was listening to music and Kenny was still reading his magazine as Kyle watched from behind him. Clyde sat next to Kenny and was staring at the car floor still extremely red with embarrassment. Stan was next to me and looking at the map we had. He looked confused and got out his phone for directions to the hotel. We all waited as the embarrassed Tweek slowly shook his way out of the store and sat next to Clyde.