Brother's Best Friend (Imagine #9 for JanMicahColona)

This imagine is for Jam (JanMicahColona). Thanks for requesting! Request again sometime!

..

"Brother's Best Friend"

"Jam," my brother, Dustin yelled from his bedroom "come here!"

"'Kay," I yelled back

I ran upstairs to Dustin's room. I opened the door and saw Dustin and his best friend, Kendall. Dustin was sitting on his bed and Kendall was sitting in Dustin's desk chair. They both had their guitars on their laps. They were making new music for their band, Heffron Drive. Heffron Drive is the name of the street that we live on.

"Could you bring us some drinks," Dustin asked "I'll take a water. Kendall, what would you like?"

"Uhh.. water is fine" Kendall said

"Alright I'll be right back." I said

I ran back downstairs to the fridge. I grabbed two water bottles and ran back upstairs.

"Thank you," Kendall said with a smile and I swooned

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something. I have a HUGE crush on Kendall.

I've had a huge crush on Kendall ever since I first laid eyes on him. He's just so hot. And he's so positive about everything! He's never in a bad mood but sometimes he's just a bit sassy.

I love him so much and it's my dream for him to ask me out. But, I would never tell Dustin that I have a crush on his best friend because he has such a big mouth.

Kendall and I are only one year apart too I'm sixteen and he's seventeen.

"Dustin! Kendall! Jam! Dinner!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

We all gathered around the table and dug into dinner. It was the usual spaghetti and meatballs.

At the dinner table, I sat next to Kendall. When he was cutting up his meatballs, his elbow touched mine and I just died inside.

After dinner was done, Dustin and Kendall went back upstairs and I went upstairs to my room. My room is right next to Dustin's so I could hear everything they were doing in there. Eventually, about fifteen minutes later, I hear them start to sing. About a minute later, Dustin stops singing and I just hear Kendall. God, he's got the voice of an angel. I heard him start to sing their new song "Stand Forever".

Started off with a breakdown, baby I've been quietly studying you standing off in a corner with your arms crossed, eyes locked, staring at the scene unfolding before you, and I'm not sure if it was me that you smiled but one more drink and I'll be past that, I'm into you so please don't question when I, when I take your hand away and go....

About two minutes later when they were singing the song I heard Kendall say:

"I'm going to sing that for Jam."

I could just hear him smiling.

"God, you make me sick." Dustin said

Oh. My. God.

Kendall has a crush on me?! Really??!!

I went down into the living room and turned in the television.

About twenty minutes later Kendall came downstairs and said:

"I'm going to go, seeya!"

"Here, I'll walk you out." I said

We walked outside

"Goodb-" I tried to say but Kendall turned to me and cut me off with a kiss

After we cut off the kiss he said:

"I've been waiting so long to tell you but, I love you.

"I love you too" I said with a smile

"Can I take you on a date to the beach?"

"Uhh... sure when?"

"Now."

"Oh okay"

I'm really sorry jam if this isn't good:/