Chapter 8

I was thinking

3 days later

I was in my room with Aaron. I was sitting on my bed and Aaron was propped up on his elbows, sitting on the floor. Mom and dad were at the movies, Auntie Emma was taking a nap, Uncle Julian was walking around the neighborhood playing pokėmon go, and the kids were running around in the backyard.

Me and Aaron were talking about growing up, and what we want to be when we grow up and where we want to live when we grow up, and those kind of things, "But I would rather adopt than have to go through all that. I mean, maybe one but definitely adopt the rest. Cause to go through all that stuff, it's just... painful and scary. Ya' know?". He frowned, "But don't you think it would be exciting to make your own family, and to watch them grow up and make their own decisions and futures, and to be able to look at them and say "That's my kid" ?". I thought about it for a second, "Yes, but you can also do that with a adopted child. BTW, it's only awkward if you make or think it's awkward. Trust me". He grabbed my hand and looked at me, "I know". "You're trying to make it awkward, aren't you. " I said. "What i'm not making it awkward, you're making it awkward" he said smiling. I cupped his face in my hands and leaned in, but I pulled away last second, teasing him. " touché" he said, slightly annoyed. I was now laying on my stomach facing Aaron. He leaned in again but I turned my head away. He tried again but I did the same thing laughing. He sighed,"come on Carley. Quit it, it's not funny anymore" . I laughed again, " Maybe you shouldn't lie to your armor then. And it is funny". "No it's not", he tried again but I put my hand over his mouth. He grabbed my hand and pinned it down. He tried again but I just put my other hand over his mouth and he grabbed it and pinned it down, "every time you do something bad, i'm gonna give you a kiss now. By the way, you now have 10 kisses due". "what?! No way that's ridiculous! " I said. "11" he smirked."but-" I tried, but he cut me off"12". I figured I should just shut my mouth now and just sat there. He leaned in and I turned my head again. "third-" he tried but I cut him off and crashed my lips onto his. "12" he blushed. I leaned closer and purposely gently bumped noses with him, with my eyes closed. He blushed some more, " baby, I was thinking, what if we were more than friends". I pulled away and sat up. I didn't say a word, but he sat there quietly waiting. I sighed ," look Aaron, I really like you but I'm not so sure that's such a good idea. I mean you live in Indonesia and I only see you like once every 1 or 2 years, and there is no way I can do that. It's hard enough just being your best friend and you being my crush and all with you living halfway across the world". " But I can just buy tickets for me to come here or for you to come to me. Besides I'll see you again in like 3 months in april." he kinda wined. "Ya but what about after that? When you run out of money? Then what? I'm just supposed to sit around and wait for you? Aaron I can't do that, I'm sorry but I just can't I would need to be with you all the time" I said. He frowned again and looked away. "Aaron I'm sorry" I said in a low voice and tried to touch his arm but he pulled away. "I'll be back. I have to go to the bathroom" he said getting up and walking away. "Aaron" I said. But he just ignored me and opened the door. "Aaron" I slightly shouted but he shut the door.

*crap*

I sat there for 5 mins. Then 10. Then 20, and still no Aaron. Then 30 and then 40. Now I was worried. I called his phone. I heard a phone ring, and looked at the floor. Sure enough, there was his phone. I picked it up. It had a notification, 'missed call from Carckles;):b;3♥♡♥♡'.

*were could have he gone? He never leaves without his phone.*

I went in the living room and sat on the couch. Another 20 mins passed and someone walked in the house. I looked but it was just Uncle Julian. I sighed, " have you seen Aaron out there??". " No. Why??" Uncle Julian looked at me confused. "He's missing" I said. "How long has he been gone for?". "An hour". "Did he get frustrated or mad??". "Yes". "Why??". I held my breath and then sighed"Don't tell anyone... but um... he asked me if I wanted to be more than friends but I said it wasn't a good idea since you guys live halfway across the world and that I only see him like once every 1 or 2 years and that we can't always be together and that that would kill me" I let it all out really fast and now I was winded. "Oh. But you do realize that we see you in april and you guys could have just dealt with it there right??" . "Yes, but that's not the point! What do we do?". "Nothing. The only thing we can do is sit here and wait.". I groaned and flopped down on the couch.

1:30 passed and Aaron still hadn't come back. Uncle Julian went out to go look for him because it was getting dark outside. 3 hours passed and the door opened. I shot up and looked at the door. It was Aaron. I ran to him and gave him a hug. "Where did you go?? Why were you gone for so long?? " asked with tears in my eyes. "I'm fine. I just went for a walk and went to far and realized that I left my phone here and I didn't know how to get back.". "It's not good if you don't know how to get to your girlfriends house you know" I said punching his arm. "Ow!! Ok i'm sorry baby. I won't do it again.". "Damn right you won't" I said laughing and a tear slid down my face, and I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him close and kissed him. There was a flash. Me and Aaron looked at the door. Uncle Julian was standing there with his phone up and facing us. "Daaad!!" shouted Aaron, you could here his accent when he said that. "Ok ok no picture's, only videos". "Daaaad!!!(accent)". " ... and action!!" said Uncle Julian. I just rolled my eyes and pulled Aaron down and I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. Aaron rolled his eyes at his dad and tried to cover the phone and kiss me at the same time. Finally he gave in and leaned down so I didn't have to stand on my tippy toes. "I'm sooooo playing this at your wedding guys" smirked Uncle Julian. I could feel the heat coming from Aarons cheeks and his smile beneath our kiss. We pulled away, and Aaron covered the camera lens of Uncle Julian's phone. Uncle Julian put it away in his pocket and walked away, chuckling. Aaron looked back at me and with his thumb wiped the tear from my face and smiled. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, or make you cry. I just needed to clear my head.". "Next time you do that I will punch you harder"I said serious. "Oh ya, you have 10 kisses, +1 for trying to hurt me, +7 for actually hurting me, +5 for threatening me and +20 because I really really like kissing you. So in total you really have 43 kisses.". "Fine with me. You owe me one big one for saying you won't leave me and then totally ditching me" I said smirking looking up at him, playing with the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and biting my lip when I see his sixpack. He blushed wildly and pulled his shirt back down looking away, and losing his confidence and his player act.

I like that I can do anything to turn him on. I love that it's so easy. It's funny to see him this way. So awkwardly cute and uncomfortably turned on. What is really funny is that usually you would see him all over me and you'll see him touching me and turning me on and making me blush. But right now it's the total opposite. I like it better this way, I like that i'm in control. He looks so tall compared to me but he looks much more sheepish when he is the one being turned on.

I slid my hands down his chest to the bottom of his shirt, and I slipped my hands in his shirt. I could feel his abs flex as my hands slide over him. I look at him and he is blushing sooooooooo much, I think his face couldn't get any redder than how it was now, even if he tried. He wouldn't look at me. He would look at anything but my face. "Aaron" I whispered. "Hmm" he responded not looking at me. "Aaron". "Hmm". "look at me". He looked down at my hands and clenched and released his fists, over and over. And shifted his feet constantly and uncomfortably. "Aaron". "Hmm". I laughed quietly,"look at me". He looked at me for a second, but looked away. "Aaron". "ya?" his voice cracked and it was quiet."look at me please.". He didn't move but after a second he sighed and dropped his head and finally looked me in the eyes. "Guess what". "Hmm?". "I love you." I whispered and gently bumped noses with him. He shivered, and I could see goosebumps on his arms, blushing still. I waited a moment, but he said nothing else. "Aaron". "Hmm?". "do you love me?". "I d- y-ye. I-I really-, you know- I j-just." I heard him swallow hard. I smirked. "You okay?". He nodded quickly and looked away. "Want me to stop? ". He looked at me and nodded, "for now at least" his voice cracked. I slowly pulled my hands away. I could feel his muscles relax as my fingertips left his skin. I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch. I pushed him down and sat right next to him. He wrapped his arms around me. I grabbed the remote and turned on a random channel , and then I feel asleep with Aaron's arms around me.