Chapter Eight

(Harry's POV)

I am going to kill that guy! How could he cheat on her?!? He was one of her best friends! What kind of friend does that?!

Right now I'm at Hailey's house watching sad movies. Is this what all girls do when they are Sad? It seems like it. When I leave I am so beating the crap out of Chris whenever I leave! In the time I have been here, I have grown a bit of a crush on Hailey, okay, a huge crush! She is just so easy to get along with! She is truly amazing.

(Hailey's POV)

I can't believe Chris would do that to me! We were really good friends! Why?! All of the sudden tears start streaming down my face.

Harry looks over at me. "Hey, hey! Don't cry please. If you cry I will be really sad." He said with a pouty face and I couldn't help but laugh. "There we go!! You have a beautiful laugh." He said sticking his toungue out.

I covered my face. I don't really know why but, I did. Harry is really sweet and he is super adorable but I don't know if I like him or not. It's just really confusing...

He grabs my hands and slowly pulls them of my face. "Don't cover your gorgeous face!" He said with a genuine smile.

I have the urge to do something I might regret, but what do I have to lose? I'm gonna go for it! But before I can do anything, he slams his lips on mine.

It's definite. I REALLY like him!!!