Chapter 2

James' P.O.V

"It's 9 pm. Seamus, Where are you?" I mutter under my breathe. After i had a little session of GTA 5 with Aleks and Kevin. Now, I am sitting alone waiting for the beautiful man with his blue eyes and his long-blonde-not-creature-cut hair. Just thinking about him is getting me pumped. I need to calm down. It is not time to do what i wanted to do. I hear the door click. I get a little overexcited. But, It was only Eddie.

"Seamus is still in his office. If that's who you are waiting for." He giggles grabbing his stuff from the stream room and he skips awkwardly out of the room. He was wearing his fox hat when he left. It looks silly on Eddie. Oh well, It's his personality. The door slams behind him when he skips out.

The door clicks again. I let my hopeful eyes show again. This time, the blue gaze of his eyes show. I can't help but to smile at his lovely-soft-but-firm-with-a-mix-of-feminine face. Seamus is one of those guys who looks more female, not just from his blonde hair. I can't help but to blush in his long lasting gaze. He looks at me meeting his eyes to mine. I see the feeling of pain showing. It is most likely from his fall earlier. He gets a look on his face, not of pain, but of embarresment. He is embarrassed about something. Does he like me like i like him?

"J-James..." He pauses in his words, like he is trying to find them in a disorganized drawer. "W-What did you need?" He stumbles a bit. I can see how he blushes slightly. He blushes from being in a room alone with me.

"Well, I wanted to tell you something." I respond ever so delicately. "Ever since i saw that beautiful face a couple of years ago. I couldn't help but to love it." I can feel my cheeks heat up a bit giving them a pink colour. "I need to confess my love for you now. I had to do it secretly. No one can know about our love. Alright? We need a promise that we will never tell anyone."

"Oh James." He smiles and his cheeks are bright pink. I can see little tears form in his eyes and he comes towards me giving me a hug. He is acting a lot different than his normal personality. Everything is silent. Then i hear Jordan at the door. I feel Seamus get up.

"Time to go. We are locking up the office." Jordan speaks so clearly through the door. 

"Alright" Seamus and I speak at the same time. I stand up and we head towards the door. Seamus and i walk out.

"What were you both doing in the stream room?" Jordan asks.

"Oh, Nothing." I respond tring to hide what really happened. We reach the parking lot.

"I will see you both tomorrow." Jordan says peacefully as he departs to his car.

"Bye!" I call after him. Then my eyes shift over to Seamus. "Follow me back to mine and Aleks' house. I want to hang out with you." I walk away from him and to my car. I watch him go to his car. Then we take off. His car tailing mine. We reach my house in no time. I sneak him into my room not letting anyone in the house know we are here. I smile as we lay down side by side. 'I'll be right back." I stand up and walk out of the room to go see Aleks. "Yo Aleks." I whisper to wake him up.

"Wha...?" He asks sleepily.

"I am letting Seamus stay the night because we are working on a youtube video together."

"O-Okay." He drifts back into sleep. I walk out and head back into my own bedroom. 

I lay beside seamus. I pull him close to me, letting my arm touch his chest. I let my lips touch his head. Then I pull off my shirt, he smiles and he lets my hand touch his thigh. I can feel his weight on mine as he lets himself relax. I kiss his neck gently and he giggles at the feeling. He is enjoying this much. But this is as far as i will go for now. We begin to cuddle. My arms holding his waist. Soon, I kiss him straight on the lips. He lets his tougnge into my mouth. Then, we lay together. His head on my chest as he begins to doze. I smile realising that his love for me was growing too. He cared just as much as i did for him. Tonight was great. But, I know that tomorrow will be better for both of us. We have many dangers in our secret, But we will someday come out of the closet together. Then, We will never be afraid of anything anymore. But, Until then, We will live in the Danger, Taking on any thing we can until we are free.