Chapter Four Battling a Gym Leader!

"Hey."Eli said after a few minutes of walking."Have you heard of the Uniova Leage?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Its a competition but to be in it you have to have all eight badges and oh that reminds me.Professer Juniper told me to give this to you."She pulled a

badge case out of her. bag."She.forgot to give this to you.You can put all your badges that you earn in here."

"Ok but where do you get badges?"

"By battling gym leaders." She ansered. "Theres a Gym up at the city where going to if your interested."   

"Cool I think I might" I replied"Snivy,Deerling you up to it?"They replied cheerfully."Ok then where in!"

"Oshawott and me are in too aren't we oshawott ?"Oshawott nodded

"Ok then let's go!"

We stood at the entrance of the door before we went it after we got to the gym."Ok then let's go!"I said as I opened the double doors and what I saw inside made me stop in my tracks.Before me lay a fancy restaurant."Umm Eli are you sure this is the Gym?"I asked but before she got to anser a guy with red hair came up to us.

"Hello there come this way."He led us to a table."So what will it be?"

"Oh no were not here to eat were here to-" I started.Two more boys come over with green and blue hair

"May I recommend the salad."The one with green hair interrupted.

"Excuse me but my friend and I-"Eli tried to say.

"What do you want to drink?" The one with blue hair cut off

"LISTEN!!!!!"Eli shouted."CLAIRE AND I JUST WANT TO HAVE A BATTLE!!!!"

"A Battle you say?Ok then brothers let the battle begin!"one of the walls began to separate and soon a Gym was in front of us.

"Wow!" I gasped.

"Now let's get started already me first!" Eli demanded.

"So" the one with green hair said."Which one of us would you like to battle? Would it be me Cilan with my Pokemon Pansage?"

"Or me Chilli with my Pokemon Pansier?"the one with red hair told us.

"What about me?"the one with blue hair said." my name's Cress with my Pokemon Panpoar."

"Hmmmm who to pick........"Eli wondered."I got it! I will battle Chilli because I have a water type and Chilli has a fire type so I will have the

advantage! Pretty smart huh?"She elbowed me.I rolled my eyes.

"Ok then let's go! Come on out Pansier!"Chilli ordered.

"Time to battle! Let's go Oshawott!"and the battle began.As the battle began I thought Eli was done for but Oshawott pulled off a direct hit and won!

"Great job Eli!" I congratulated.

"Thanks!" She replied." You will do great on your gym battle too!"

"So." The three brothers came up to me."Who are you going to challenge?"

"I'm going to challenge Cress so I will have the advantage." I said with pride in myself."Ok then come on out Snivy you ready?" Snivy nodded

"Then come on Snivy it's time to battle."

     Part two is coming out soon so stay tuned and I hope you guys are enjoying the story!