Aike and Aik

The twins!
Aike and Aik are back people!
Name: Aik
Age: 11
Looks:

likes: practicing beyblade ALONE, going for long walks by herself, being alone, running with Wakiya and always winningDislikes: Aike being annoying and wanting to share everything, FreeFamily: Weston (her dad that is a doctor) Jackson (her dad tha...

Dislikes: Aike being annoying and wanting to share everything, Free
Family: Weston (her dad that is a doctor) Jackson (her dad that is a mechanic) Aike (twin) Ren (aunt) Shu ( cousin) Ash (cousin)
Crush: Valt (hides it really well)
Bey: All Alven
Bit beast: a cat with scars
Moves: jet stream (can go threw the beyblade and immediately burst it) orbit (circles around the bey and hits it over and over)

Name: Aike
Age: 11
Looks:

Likes: practicing beyblade with Silas/Sisco, running with Aik (even tho she doesn't like it)Dislikes: Aik ignoring him, Silas/Sisco not talking to himFamily: Weston (his dad that is a doctor) Jackson (his dad that is a mechanic) Aik (twin) Ren (au...

Dislikes: Aik ignoring him, Silas/Sisco not talking to him
Family: Weston (his dad that is a doctor) Jackson (his dad that is a mechanic) Aik (twin) Ren (aunt) Shu ( cousin) Ash (cousin)
Crush: Silas/Sisco
Bey: All Aven
Bit beast: 3 headed cat (I love cats ok!)
Moves:  lanzamiento launch (have a perfect launch with no mess ups) patas de gatos (misses the bey on purpose then hits on surprise, Aike likes to yell SURPRISE when he does that launch)
BeyBurstForever2244