Stranger Danger.

wake up blinking examining my surroundings. Oh yeah. I'm in a hospital. Great how long will I have to be on this sickness place ? My vision is very blurry and all I see is a shadow big figure coming after me I SCREAM!

"Relax sweetie its just the nurse" the nurse says.

"I came to tell you some,more info about your health. So as you know you need surgery." the nurse says

" SURGERY ??!! NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS." I say confused.

" Yes I am sorry to tell,you this but you need surgery." the nurse says

"Can you tell One Direction to send me,some get well flowers." I say very seriously.

"Ummm I wish I could sweetie but I don't know them personally sorry." she said

"GET ME OUT OF THIS STUPID PLACEEEE I HAVE A BABYSITTING JOB TO DO ! I NEED MY MONEYYYYY SO,I CAN BUY THE NEW 1D CD !!! I can't take another day in this ugly boring blue sheets and this pull out raggedy thing yall call a bed. No offence."I reply.

I see the doctor check BiPolar disorder on the list. "MA'AM I AM NOT BI POLAR I DON'T CHANGE MOODS QUICKLY ! Now can you please get me a sandwich." I say maybe I am bi polar.

"Sweetie your parents want to talk to you." she says

"Hey G honey"My Mom says touching my arm.

I knock her arm off. "I don't let strangers touch me. Who,are you ? Your NO my mother. Get away from me I can't talk to strangers." I say crossing my arms

"No honey this is your mother and I am your dad and those are your brothers and sisters" this unknown stranger says.

"And who are you? Her sidekick stalker? GET OUT OF MY ROOM! YOUR SCARING ME !" I say to the stalkers.

"What does this mean nurse ?" the stranger ask.

"Excuse me I don't want stalkers in my business so I suggest you don't tell them any of my medical problems please and thank you." I say

"Ummm okay sweetie." the nurse motions,to the strangers to go outside.

"THANK YOU ! NOW WHERE'S MY SAND WHICH ?!" I say.