Like Ocean Blue-2

"His eyes, those blue mirroring eyes were all I needed to see myself"

"Oh my gosh. What is he doing here?" Anna asks looking at Freddie sitting on the other side of the room having a beer with a few people. "Duh he's probably watching the game and wow! I can't believe he's actually like 10 feet away..." Ashley says excitedly and adds "dude you have to go talk to him!".
"Not so loud Ash!" Anna whispers, "sorry... but you HAVE to go talk to him". Anna sighs "Ash, it's not like he's going to remember me. He has probably met like a hundred other people today. So".
Ashley places both hands on Anna's shoulders, like she always does when she's about to give Anna a speech. "You gotta start taking risks and have fun Anna. You can't let the past keep dragging you down. I'm saying this because I love you and because this could be an opportunity for you. Okay?", "Okay. Whatever. The game's starting" Anna says and takes a seat at the counter pushing her crawled up feelings down. "No! Not whatever. Either you take this chance to go talk to him or I will" Ashley says in a serious tone and Anna turns around with a sigh. "Gonna talk to who?" Steven takes his eyes off the screen and asks.
"Babe, this a 'to save Anna's love life' moment, just watch the game and I'll be right with ya", Steven rolls his eyes and does as he's told. "Look at you wearing the pants" Anna says to Ash in hope it'll change the topic.
"Nope. You are not changing the topic. Now get up and go talk to the guy or I will!", "Can we please just drop it? It's not like I have a chance with a guy like him anyway" Anna gives Ashley a look, "fine" Ashley says. "Fine?", "yeah, fine" Ashley responds and turns around walking towards Freddie. "Ash!" Anna yells after her and she could feel her heart starting to pound heavily. Thinking Ash would just embarrass her, Anna jumped up and ran after Ashley and getting to her just as she was about to introduce herself. "Hi how are you? I'm -" Ashley started when Anna grabbed her shoulder trying to lead her back to their seats "-done talking" Anna said and just before she could turn around Freddie called out "coffee girl!".

Without being able to walk away now, Anna turned to face Freddie who had a huge smile spread across his face. Those ocean blue eyes staring right at her, silently admitting to herself that she couldn't get enough of it. "It's a pleasure to see you again. It's Anna am I correct?" he said and stood up. Without knowing what to say, Anna just let out "yeah".
A few seconds of silent intimacy took place as their eyes stayed fixated on one another. "I'm Ashley, her sister since middle school" Ash introduced herself "Hi, good to meet you. I'm Freddie" he introduced himself and put out his hand, they shaked hands. Freddie's eyes moved straight back to Anna's and Ashley blurted out "I know".
"I'm sorry, we didn't mean to bother you but SOMEONE couldn't stay out of something for once" Anna said eyeing Ashley. "That's just me and there's nothing you can do about it" Ashley said, lifted her hands in the air and dropped them back to her side. Freddie let out a faint chuckle "Well on the previous note, you weren't and aren't bothering me. I was actually wondering if you'd like to get a drink with me, if that's alright with your sister?" he looked at Ash and she smirked and shifted her eyes to Anna "I wouldn't mind a bit".
"That's if you wouldn't mind joining me, Anna?" Freddie asks
Anna started shaking her head giving Ashley and Freddie a faint impression she was going to say no, "of coarse I wouldn't mind. Like I said, I admire you- I mean you and your work" Anna felt so embarrassed after that sentence. Ashley slightly laughed "Well enjoy the game you two. I'll be back to check up on you later" she winked at Anna and left, "you don't need to check up on me" Anna said loudly after Ash under the even louder cheering of people, it seemed like our team was winning.
Anna turned her attention back towards Freddie. Freddie, wow, this was actually happening. Anna felt a warm feeling work through her as she stood there, alone with this man, this man who was completely out of her league. "Shall we?" he asked smiling and motioned his hand towards the seats, Anna gave a small smile and nodded her head. The man who was sitting with Freddie before, had left; Anna nervously sat down in the seat next to him where that man once sat just a couple of minutes ago.