Chapter 2

Beep beep.

My alarm went off. Ugh. Time to get up. Oh wait. ITS MAGCON TIME!!!!!

" Come on Raegan. get up! I made breakfast!" Shawn yelled and pounded on my door.

I slipped on my leggings and t shirt. I grabbed Shawns sweatshirt and put it on because I was getting cold. I put on my white converse and walked to my bathroom. I quickly put on my powder, foundation, eye shadow, liner and mascara and then combed my curly hair and decided to leave it curly. Then I walked downstairs.

" Isnt that mine?" Shawn asked as he handed me a plate of chocolate chip waffles with whipped cream and strawberries on top. He knows me so well oh my god.

" It is Shawny. But I can borrow it right?" I asked sweetly.

" Okay fine." I smiled at that and began to stuff my face with Shawns amazing chocolate chip waffles.

" Holy shit Shawn."

" What?"

" These are fucking amazing." I said as I stuffed my mouth full again. I swallowed.

" What's the occasion?"

"There has to be an occassion for me to make the most wonderful sister on the planet waffles?" He asked.

" Um Yes." I said.

" Well this is totally cheesy and corny but I wanted to because its your first time at MAGcon and it should be started off right. Dont you think?" He said.

" Awe thank you Shawn. Now let's go! We don't want to be late!" I said.

" Okay. You know that we are going to Miami right?" He asked as he shut the fron door and locked it.

" Yeah." I said as I pulled mine and Shawns bags to the car. I put them in the trunk and closed it while Shawn started the car. I opened the passanger seat door and jumped in. (Litterally.)

" We are meeting Nash, Carter and Hayes at the north Carolina Airport." Shawn informed me.

" Okay cool." I said as we pulled into the airport parking lot.

We got our tickets and began to board. I got the window seat because I always win. I plugged in my earphones and awaited the dread of my ears popping.

"Are you okay Rae?"

" Um. I'm not sure. I'm just a little apprehensive, that's all." I said.

Shawn motioned for me to lay on his shoulder and I fell asleep not even noticing the take off.

I woke up to the pilot on the intercom.

" We have arrived in North Carolina. On behalf of the crew and I, thank you for flogging with us, I hope you enjoyed the flight as much as we did serving you. "

" Have a nice nap sis?" Shawn asked.

" Yes. Yes I did." I said trying to get my suitcase out from the overhead compartment. I almost got it but I fell over and the suitcase was coming down with me.

" Got it." Shawn said.

" Thanks bro. You saved my life." We walked off the plane and looked for Nash, Carter and Hayes aka my other big brothers.

Now I know what you're thinking. Oh my gosh! Is she twelve?! No. I'm not twelve. I'm thirteen but Hayes is six months older exactly.

Shawn saw someone wave and he waved back. We found the boys!!! I think...

" Hey guys!" Shawn said. As he exchanged " bro hugs" with each guy.

"Hey! How was your flight?" Carter asked us.

" Good. But my shoulder hurts." Shawn said, glaring at me. I blushed.

" Raegan!!!" Carter screamed and jumped on me.

" Hey Carter." I said.

" How ya been little sis?" Nash asked.

" I've been good." I said.

We walked to the boarding area and sat down. Shawn had our boarding passes so I didn't worry.

" I'm going to go get some food. I'm really hungry." I said.

" I'll come with you." Hayes said, getting up from his chair.

" Do you guys want anything?" I asked Nash, Shawn and Carter.

" Club sandwich." Carter said.

" You know what I want." Shawn said.

" That's what she said!" Hayes said laughing.

" I'll have a BLT" Nash said.

" Okay he back in a bit."

Hayes and I walked to the sandwich shop and ordered. The entire time the woman taking our order stared at Hayes. I was getting uncomfortable because she was probably in her early twenties. I did what my gut told me to and wrapped my arms around Hayes's waist. He smiled and put his hand on the small of my back. The lady looked away ( finally!) and handed us out food.

" That girl was staring at you." I said as we got closer to the guys.

" No shit little sis." he said.

We sat down by the boys and ate our food. We finished just in time to board our plane to Florida.

" Okay Rae. You're sitting with me and Carter. Hayes and Nash you guys are in front of us. " Shawn said.

I say down in the middle of Carter and Shawn and leaned my head on shawn.

" Are the other boys meeting us there?" I asked him. Carter stared at his phone probably saying goodbye to fans.

" Yeah. Their flights get in around the same time as ours."

" Sweet. Good night Shawny."

" Night Rae." He said and I drifted off to sleep.