Chapter 1 - School Time

Guri was a 15 year old cupid in high-school with friends Seiji Aino, Yuzu and Akane, even though they fight over Seiji a lot they still all love each other/// Guri was your typical 15 year old who fell in love with a boy called Seiji, but also falling in love with another boy who was 3 years older than her and he was a demon... the creatures that her kind despise/// But Guri didn't care she was in love with both her clumsy Seiji and her demon boyfriend Sebastian...

Guri was walking down the corridor of her high school until she noticed her tall handsome boyfriend Sebastian was getting asked by several girls in his class if he'll go out with them and made her angry, she stormed forward and pushed the three girls out of the way and put her body in front of Sebastian and shouted "Why dont you girls just leave him alone, he's not interested in the likes of you" Sebastian was shocked but smiled at the same time as he knew this what Guri was like and that was one of the reasons why he loved her so much/// The girls just stared and frowned at Guri and walked away and starting laughing as they were walking away///

Guri sighed as she was getting pretty fed up of girls flirting with her Sebastian. Sebastian then heard his little monkey sigh and he knelt down, and touched her hands and she jumped slightly and blushed and Sebastian chuckled. "Why so sad my little angel" Sebastian said lovingly and Guri looked up at her devilishly good looking tall boyfriend and smiled sadly, "its just i hate it when girls flirt with my darling lovers i hate it" she said sadly causing Sebastian to pull her into a loving hug and she blushed ferociously again as she felt the warmth of her demon boyfriend. He said with a chuckle "Guri my little kitten you dont need to be sad i am always going to be with you no matter what happens, me and Seiji are your forever" When Sebastian said that Guri happily leaped like a kitten and latched herself onto her much taller boyfriend and kissed him softly. Sebastian slightly blushed as he felt his lovers tongue brush against his and he kissed her back lovingly holding her closely to him bridal style. As Guri and Sebastian were in their happy moment Seiji,Akane and Yuzu were walking down the hallway until they saw them and giggled.... As Guri parted from Sebastian saliva connected their lips together and she moaned softly and Sebastian chuckled softly at his little kitten.

Akane ran to Guri and Sebastian and hugged them both and Guri squealed and shouted "Akane your suffocating me please let go of me" Akane pouted as she was told off by Guri//// Seiji saw Guri and went over to her and kissed her cheek and both Sebastian and Akane smiled.