II

"You look so cute in an apron." Jesus teased Adrian, standing in the kitchen with him as the man prepared food, his dark brown curls slicked back into a neat bun.

Adrian looked great. After graduation, he was studying film with his father between San Francisco and Los Angeles until Julius dropped out of UCLA and they took off backpacking through the US, Latin America, parts of Europe, the eastern part of Asia, and a few countries in Africa on behalf of his fathers' wallets. They managed to play hard and work harder with the travel channel they created on YouTube. It was a hit and once they were back in the US after a year and a half of traveling, they somewhat settled in LA to continue working. Recently, the couple finally moved back to Brooklyn, moving their projects to the East Coast.

The tall man turned to him, the light from their large windows reflecting on the stud in his nose. "Shut the fuck up."

"Jerry looks mad good." Jesus looked over his shoulder at the people chatting it up loudly by the television. Adrian's stepbrother was always a stunner every time he saw him.

Adrian shook his head. "His girl thinks so too."

The Dominican man squinted at Jermaine, making eye contact before he turned back to Adrian to continue talking lowly. "I wonder if his dick is big..."

"I swear, you will never listen to me." He stirred his soup. "Your ass too horny."

"I ain't do nuffin but beat my meat for a year and some change since Jose got into a relationship. I want some dick."
At least he has his date tomorrow.

The happily committed young man shrugged. "Get cuffed."

"You gotta be that nigga." Jesus facepalmed. "Y'all niggas in relationships always tryna convince someone to be in a relationship. I feel like my heart belongs to women but damn niggas are... fucking delicious, on god."

Adrian smoothed down the fade in his hair with his fingers, moving past Jesus. "Record yourself speaking sometime, son."

It took no time after being left by Adrian before Jesus moved over to Julius, Eva, and Daniella.

"What y'all talking about?" He questioned, swinging his arms around Eva's shoulder.

Julius grinned, a diamond in between is gap. He was still just as beautiful as he was when he was younger, only with a full goatee now. "I was telling Daniella how chill Chris is."

"You'll love him." Jesus smiled at the chunky dark skinned woman who's face had to be one of the kindest he's ever seen. "He's mad chill."

Eva's wife of six months answered in her usual deep gruff. "Oh, forreal?"

"Yeah, he's funny and he actually thinks before he does stuff... unlike these niggas." Eva joked, gripping her wife's hand.

Julius snorted. "Girl, I'm calculated as fuck."

Adrian came back from the hallway that led to their room and the bathroom with a nod. "He's evil."

"You love it, baby." Julius snatched up Adrian and kissed his cheek, squeezing the man as he complained.

"Fuck off me, nigga." Adrian wiggled away, pretending that he didn't want the affection his life partner was showing him as they scurried off back towards the kitchen, bickering.