.8

( disclaimer this chapter is gonna be really short, I just felt really bad cause I've never had the time to write this story, so sorry in advance)

It's been two months since the incident outside of my home. Today I am around 2 months pregnant, and today is the day we were supposed to find out the gender but we decided we will wait till the baby shower so we asked ari and Ethan to go pick up the results and hide it somewhere. It's gonna be exactly a week from now that they are gonna be throwing out gender reveal.

I'm honestly really happy, we walked to the car and drove to our house. For some reason I've been super tired, I guess the baby is just wearing out my energy.  I closed my eyes to take a nap, I fell into a deep sleep. Usually I would dream about my future but for some reason I dreamt about that night, I just kept playing the whole conversation with the unknown person. I actually got a letter about 3 weeks ago from an unknown sender saying "Don't worry Alyssia soon you and I will be together and you and your child will be my family. We were meant for each other, and I'm gonna make you realize that". I never told gray about that letter, I just took a picture of it and slipped somewhere hidden, which is in my dresser, oops :). What did the guy mean saying we were supposed to be together, like I don't even know the dude. I'm scared for my safety and for my child safety, knowing the person is after me.

I was scared, i can feel him grabbing me and drag me into the woods. I should've screamed, I should've beat his ass. I'm to weak for this shit. I need to protect my family, I need to be strong. I need to let people know they are messing with the wrong pregnant woman.

2 hours later

I woke up in the comfort of my own bed, surrounded my pillows and blankets. I woke up to the smell of brownies, I got up quick and ran down the stairs. I walked around the entire house to find where the smell was coming from, I was so distracted by the smell that I didn't even noticed that gray wasn't here. I saw a note saying that he went out to the gym, I put the note down and just went back to finding the brownies, I finally gave up and sat on the couch and continued to watch tv. Until I noticed what was in the middle of the table.

It was a fucking candle that was brownie scented, I got up and walked around the house to find the same candle everywhere, this son of a bitch lit up every candle to make it seem like we had brownies. Wait until he comes home, I'm gonna beat his ass. No one plays around with food with me. Especially since I was craving brownies. Well now I'm craving chipotle and McDonalds. Damn this baby is gonna be a fat ass just like her mother or his mother. Oh well.

I blew every candle out, I couldn't handle the smell anymore, I brought my blanket and pillows downstairs and started to make pizza rolls. I was ready to get all comfy when the toaster dinged. The minute I sat down now the pizza wants to be done, I got back up and took them out, I put it on the table in front of me and sat down when I realized I forgot my drink, I got up and saw orange juice so I grabbed it and poured some and went to sit back down. " SHIT WHY AM I ALWAYS FORGETTING THINGS" my dumbass forgot to get some chips and icecream, I brought everything with me including some whip cream. I was finally ready to binge watch once upon a time.

Two hours later

I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed even thought I'm not gonna actually sleep.

30 minutes later

I stepped out and went back downstairs to start watching American horror story, which by the way I must add is a very good show. Nooooo I wasn't sponsored to promote them even though they should cause I'm a broke ass bitch with a baby on the way. I started to wonder why gray hasn't been back for a while, I texted him to see where he was at and he hasn't texted me back, oh just wait until I get my hands on him, he can't just leave his pregnant wife.

An hour later my door ringed, I opened the door and without hesitation I said " finally your back, it feels like you've been gone forever mi amor". I was shocked to see that it wasn't gray at the door." I was surprised to see who was at my door step, I never thought I would see them again. I was actually pissed at them, to be honest idk how I should react to them.

" come on in " I said

Try and guess who was at the door ;)