Not even human

Trigger Warning: Swearing, Bullying, Chase generally being a douche

I edited this Alot so i hope y'all enjoy this
________

Everyone who knew Lloyd Garmadon wanted to be his friend.

He had friends of his own, of course, and while he tried his best to get used to everyone being nice to him, he still stayed with his usual group.

Now before the whole, 'Lloyd Garmadon is the green ninja?!', Everyone bullied Lloyd, and it was quite obvious.

When that news came out, everyone began to be nicer to him.

So with the green ninja being Lloyd, that meant no one had a target.

So of course, they searched for a new one.

And that's what they did.

Jay was too close to the Smith siblings, and they were very protective over him, so he was a no-go.

Everyone liked Cole, because he made awesome music, so that was a no as well.

Who was left?

Zane.

That was when, everything went too far.

.
.
.

"Where you headin too nerd?"

Zane didn't even flinch, gritting his teeth as he started walking faster to go visit his friends at lunch.

The blonde turned around when he felt a Pom Pom on his shoulder. He was then met face to face with one of the cheerleader's.

Ah yes, delightful. Him.

Zane sighed, and then started to speak, casting a smile.

"What can I help you with?"

His father always did tell him to, 'kill 'em with kindness', afterall. The cheerleader just rolled his eyes.

"I just wanted to have a little chat."

Oh boy. This wouldn't be good. Chats with Chase were never good. Zane bit back a retort on how their 'little chats' ended with Zane usually getting sucker punched in the gut.

"I need to get to my friends, so if you'll excuse me-!"

He was cut off with a fierce shove, catching him off gaurd, and causing him to stumble back and fall.

A few students stared in shock at the cheerleader, who's name was Chase, as he held a twisted grin plastered all over his face.

No one tried helping. They just watched.

"As I was saying, I wanted to have a little chat."

The brunette grabbed Zane by his shirt collar and roughly pulled him up to meet Chase's eyes.

"I just wanted to try somthing new today, pal."

Chase threw Zane down again, stepping on his shoulder to keep him from getting up.

"Try and get up. I know you have that weird strength, c'mon, use it on me!"

But Zane did no such thing. He exhaled shakily, and just shook his head.

"I have no clue what you're talking about, Chase. I am just some nerd you bully all the time. Now please, I need to get to class before we both get in trouble."

Once again, he tried to move and get up, but Chase applied more pressure, and the sound of creaking metal made Zane wince a little.

"Don't act like you're like us. I know what you are, and I know that you'll NEVER be like us. One day, you're gonna slip up, and you're gonna show the WHOLE SCHOOL what you are, fuckin freak. You're not a human, and you never will be. Got that, ice pop?"

Chase moved his foot off the boy, and Zane felt his eyes water.

He could hear the cheerleaders snicker, walking away just as the bell for class rang throughout the hallways.

Zane was frozen.

Nothing to say. Not even a nice compliment like his dad always told him to do.

His watery eyes slowly started to freeze over, and he quickly wiped them away. He can't be caught crying infront of Chase.

But a voice told him he was already caught

"Told you. Freak."

And just as soon as Chase had come, he was gone just as quick.

Zane pushed himself up silently, got his things, and ran to hide in the bathroom.

Zane didn't return to class for the rest of the day.