Alright....

MINILADD

"Love".   What exactly is love?      Is it a statement, maybe even a question?  

Well , depending on the person,they'll answer you different.  It's a way of life they say or even a state of mind.   That's what they all say, if your asking me, it's an excuse.   I know, what a big accusation. But it's not. 

Listen I'm not a big logical thinker when it come to things like this but, what I'm about to tell you is all true.   Love is an excuse for people who have been hurt and aren't cared for and,  are too dumb to realize that once they are cared for it's not love, it's exactly what I said,"being cared for"  

Once that person is done "loving" that person, they leave and move on to "love" another person. With them leaving the person that was hurt in the first place, still hurt.  Nothing changed, it just wasted time.    That doesn't exactly put the idea of "soulmates" into your head.

I get the idea of wanting to alleviate the pain, but like I said a big waste of time.

I haven't been cared for my entire life, didn't know my parents, before I knew it I was in a foster home.  The only information I got was that my parents died, I'm glad they did to be far. Apparently they weren't doing a good job of taking care of me anyway.

But thats all behind me.  The only thing that came out of that foster hell or whatever was the opportunity to go to any college I wanted.

I'm actually going to one of the best colleges in the state. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to get out of there. I didn't have alot of friends. Didn't find a reason too.

I got bullied alot because I was antisocial and a complete nerd.

I'm actually happy that I don't have to see any of those dicks in college. I know I won't see them because even with their "opportunities" they are, in no way, as smart as me.

Not to brag but when they were outside thinking of new ways to torture me, I was on my way to graduating a year earlier then them.

I guess you could say books we're my best friend.

I mean it's the only thing I give a shit about.

Besides that, I'm finally moving into my dorm. I took the bus, because I really don't have that much money. In other words I'm fucking broke as hell.

Looks like I'm already fitting in to college.

As soon as I get off the bus, I see  the huge campus right in front of me. I look down at my map and my schedule.

And I say to my self,"Classes start tommorow better get settled in, I guess. With a shoulder shrug and a sigh, I start off to my dorm.

Thanks for reading the first chapter.❤️