Starving baby?

Three months
Whitney pov
I had panic attack back stage. I've been down for the week. Plus I have a cold. My mom is here with me. There's been delays because of my illness but my fans understand. Plus Katherine has been a big help. They brought me some warm soup. I thanked them. Robyn came in the room. They left. Janet came in too. So did Latoya and De (Tito's wife). "So I have to ask since you sick your don't breastfeed." Janet ask. "Ummm well I stopped after 2 months." I said. "What?" They all said. "Michael and I agreed baby girl will have to drink some formula plus I don't think my nipples could take what Umm." I said I was feeling a little Tipsy from the medicine.

Robyn pov
I called all the guys in. Whitney and Michael rarely tell us the juicy stuff and we went to know. Of course Latoya and Janet just wanted something to tease Michael about. She was gettin by tipsy. "Hey What going on in n here!" Cissy ask. "Well Umm." Tito said. "Fine we want Nippy to spill about her sex life and when she dope yo she really give good detail." Janet spills. Katherine walk in. They look at each other. "We be your look out. Tito put on an old movie. So we pretend we ain't do nothing. When Michael come in, besides I have to know two babies a year apart. Joseph and I were moving fast but what up with this too and I almost walk in." She said. "Me too." Cissy said. We look at each other and shrugged. "Whitney!" I said. "Yea What was I talking about," she said still kinda sleep. We tried not to laughed. "The nipple and why you stop breast feeding." I said. "Oh well it was while since we You know." She laughed. We laughed too. "So Michael had this thing he does with my breast. I can't even function and he would get turn on watching her getting breastfeed. So I couldn't. Plus, I could spend more time with Michael." She said. I tried not to laughed. "So what else Michael does Well?" Latoya said. "Goodness Toya I cant tell you I mean your brother is more than the king of pop. Even though he doesn't like talking about it, He is great in bed well on a desk, chair.." She said laughing. "What?" Janet said. Tito was about to say something but I covered his mouth. "A chair?" I said. "Girl yes." She said. "Umm Whitney how the hell yall having sex in a chair." De says. "If you must know it like giving your man a lap dance but better . Michael is alway horny.  Okay let me take you there. Your brother is naughty, I wish your remember that night I did all runs." She said. "Yea." The girls day except for the moms. "Well Michael and I was trying to find somewhere to Umm it had been a while and I was in the mood. He told me he found a place and he ready. I went intermission. I found him in a room alone the only thing was a chair." She said. I was gasping. "Robyn come on I told you about that time we had sex on the roof." She said. "What on what roof?" Tito said. "Who was that?" She open her eyes. The boys and moms ducked. "That was me doing and impression of Tito." De said. "Sounded just like him." Whitney nodded. "No but Umm what roof." Janet said. "Okay so y'all know we came to receive an award and my mom had to keep MJ. Michael and I went to roof in new your city building. We were having fun. When Michael said let doing something fun and bad. I ask what. He told me to bend over and take of my underwear. I agreed. We were on the roof. So I did and he stuck them on his pocket. This is probably before Mj was conceive. I didn't and Michael lifted me on the edge. I was scared. I'm not going to dropped. He said. Next thing I know I moaning." She said. "I look at Cissy and Katherine. Whitney began to become knock out. "Our children are freaks." Katherine said.

Michael pov
I came in the room to check on Whitney. I had little bit with me. I came in the room. Everyone looked at me. "Nasty." Janet said. "Couldn't let the baby eat." Tito mumble. Our mother look at me like I did something wrong. I walk into stares like...

 I walk into stares like

I knew I did something. I just didn't know what. I paused. I look at Cissy Who was sitting on the corner. I could tell she was pissed.

I look at mother

I look at mother. She looked even more revolted. I was ten seconds from the door. "Umm So Umm How Nippy?" I ask. "I am revolted and discussed and you asking about your wife. Not worried about the baby just want your wife to satisfy your needs but no! Got me and Cissy up keeping your kids. Where you going screw on roof of tops." My mom said.

I don't think I heard the last part correct

I don't think I heard the last part correct. Cissy walk out too. I looked at everyone. "What that's all about." I ask. They all look at me like I had two head. "I know she's cute but it's impolite to stare." I said smiling. The door open with Cissy. She throws something on me and put something on Nippy. It was with water oil or light fluid. "Okay What happen?" I ask. All the girls left the room. My mom came and got the baby. "I thought I taught you better. Pretty soon you will have another one of these. You must want 10 kids." She said leaving. I look at Nippy. I shrugged and got my bible.

Whitney pov
I woke up with Michael beside me. "Hey how you feeling?" He ask. "Better." I said. "So Umm Where Mom." I ask. "Umm they both got the children and left. Saying something about be nasty and Umm something about sex on roof. Or at least that what I think she said." Michael said. I nodded. "Hey. Guys. Check out what we found. Michael first date." Janet said. "Oh God no." He said trying to grab it. "Yes Let's watch it baby." I said. "Did you watch this at home?" Janet ask. "Yea." I said. They were looking at us like they know something I don't know. I look at Michael he shrugged. We watch it. "Aww Michael you look so cute and innocent." I said. "Yea by He isn't that anymore." Robyn said. I look at her.

"Pet snake?" I said. "What I loved animals." He said laughing. "That wouldn't have been the only  snake mike would have brung maybe a hose." Tito said. "What is going on." I ask. "Fine y'all know I can't keep a secret Nippy? After your we're drowsy on your sleep medicine. We decided to ask you question about your sex life. Let go say you revealed a lot. Plus our moms where in The room." Latoya said. Michael and I look at her. " Wait what!"  I yelled. "Okay What was said!" Michael said. "Umm it was  a lot." Janet said. "Like what!" I said. "Well it began with you taking about the main reason you stop breast feeding because Michael was getting horny. Ended with that night in the city on the roof." Tito said. "Oh and let's not forget.... the chair." Janet said. I was in shock. I put the cover over my head. "You guys please leave." Michael said. I could tell he was upset. I heard the door unlocked. . I felt the covers get pulled off. "Really Nippy!" He said. "Really Michael! Latanya Simmons!" I said trying to Avoid and argument. "It was a games show! I was... why in the hell im I explain something that happen almost 20 years ago." He said. "Michael I'm sorry I drunk off medications and beside I was high." I said. He pulled the covered off of me. I felt my ankles pulled down. "Michael." I said. I felt my pants coming off. "I'm upset and even thought I am upset and this may be a little rough. All I can think about was the roof top." He said. My heart was pounding. I felt my underwear being rip from me. "Michael I don't. Mi-!" I felt a hand over my month. After then pain began to smooth. He to moved his hand from my mouth.

I woke up and found my self in the tub. Then after that I found my self in a different pair of pjs and new clothes. I was surrounded by flowers and everything. I got up.  I had to limp down stairs. Robyn saw me. "Whitney you Okay?" She said. I nodded. "I'm fine." My voice was so horse.  Janet and Latoya looks at me. "I'm going to have some tea." I said.