✦ My Prince (Saeyoung Choi + High School AU)

High School AU + Jealous! 707 ~ Requested by Fangurl149 on Quotev. It's a lil cliche and Seven's probably way OOC but I hope you like it anyway >w<

"Good morning, [F/N]," a voice purred behind you, hot, fragranced breath falling against the back of your neck as the speaker drew in close - much too close.

You ducked away and turned to face the white-haired boy with a withering smile. "Hi Zen."

He gave you a lazy, cat-like wink for no apparent reason, ignoring your obvious disinterest. "Are you free after school?"

"Haha, don't be so presumptuous. [Y/N] is planning to spend a lovely evening with me," another voice interrupted, much deeper and just as silky.

"Oh great," you muttered under your breath, turning to face the dark-haired boy. "Sorry, Jumin, Zen, but I'm actually going to the library with Seven tonight," you told them.

"Ugh, ditch that weirdo," Zen commented, running his fingers through his silky white hair.

"Yes, I agree. A night with me would be much more pleasurable," Jumin said smoothly, and you felt your stomach knot at the suggestion. Why these two boys - three, if you counted Yoosung, who was at the moment nowhere to be seen, but most likely playing his PSP in the boy's toilets - were so determined to date you was beyond your rational comprehension. Whether it was because they thought you were pretty or funny - neither of which you saw in yourself - or because of something else entirely, arguments often ensued between them over who deserved your attention the most. Truth was, as good-looking as they all were, you weren't interested in any of them. You only had room for one male in your life, and that was your best friend Saeyoung Choi, or Seven he preferred to be called. A little dorky, a little geeky, but a whole bundle of fun, Seven had never taken it upon himself to woo you like those three. He was just your friend, who was there for you no matter what. You didn't need romance in your life when you had such a trusty and dependable boy at your side.

"Will you two just piss off," a familiar voice grumbled and a shadow fell across your face from the person now stood protectively in front of you.

Zen sniggered quietly, flicking his hair out of his face. "Oh come on, can't you let her have a bit of fun for once."

The red-head rolled his eyes. "I don't think she finds you two arguing over her very fun," he said thickly. Your brows scrunched together when you heard his voice; that kind of bitterness only arose when he was talking to your three admirers.

"Do I detect a hint of jealousy?" Jumin observed, fiddling with the cuff of his sleeve to make sure it was folded neatly. He was perhaps the only guy in school who actually wore the uniform like it was supposed to be worn. "Green and red don't go all that well together."

"Heh. Do you really think she'll fall for a guy like you, when she could have someone like me as her boyfriend?" Zen added, and both your and Seven's cheeks flushed at that.

"Me and Seven are just friends, Zen, you know that," you quickly intervened, not noticing the hurt that flashed across the boy's face, even though saying it made your own heart turn in your chest. "Look, I've already promised Seven I'll hang out with him so-"

"No, it doesn't matter anymore," Saeyoung interrupted, his voice hard and unreadable. With a sniff, he turned away, unable to meet your eye. "It'll just be boring anyway. Have fun with your two princes."