2

Kian's POV

"Truth or dare? Corey what the fuck?" I asked.

"Why don't you wanna play?" Franny gave me a skeptical look.

"Yeah. Why don't you wanna play?" Corey smirked.

"What the hell are you two talking about? Is there tea involved in this?"

"No."

"Ugh boring. I'll see you tomorrow." she rolled her eyes and walked upstairs.

"You do realize Franny's gonna catch on right? Then she's gonna tell Kendall. Then Kendall's either gonna be like 'ily2' or she's gonna be like 'Kian... I'm sorry...'"

"Go to sleep. You're being so annoying right now."

"I'm telling you. You have to tell her."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

My phone vibrated.

Ken Doll 👱🏼‍♂️: I made it home without dying

Me: blesst

Ken Doll 👱🏼‍♂️: I'll talk to you tmrw

Me: gnite 😌

Ken Doll 👱🏼‍♂️: sweet dreams ♡

Me: you too ♥️✨

The following morning, I woke up and everyone was gone. What the hell? Then I smelled someone making food.

"Uhh... hello?" I said skeptically.

"Good morning." Kendall turned around.

"I thought you were running errands."

"Franny left some stuff at my house so I figured I'd bring it to her. Then they all said they were going somewhere so I thought I'd stay to keep you company til they get back. My errands can wait. I'm just sending out a few packages and grocery shopping." she smiled.

"How sweet." I laughed.

"Breakfast should be done in a few."

"I need to get ready for the day anyway."

"Then get to it."

"Okay, mom."

She rolled her eyes and I ran upstairs. Even the dogs are gone. This is so weird.

You looked like Sleeping Beauty. Didn't wanna wake you, but we'll see you tomorrow.

-B

"Thanks guys." I said to myself.

I changed and walked back downstairs to see Kendall setting up the table.

"They won't be back until tomorrow."

"They didn't wake you up for whatever they're doing?" she asked.

"Bobby said I 'looked like Sleeping Beauty' so he didn't wanna wake me." I rolled my eyes.

"You wanna help me run my errands then? I don't want you to be alone all day."

"Are you sure you're okay with me tagging along?"

"We can keep each other company. It all works out."

"Well okay. I'm down."

We ate and argued over who's going to wash the dishes. We agreed that I would wash and she would rinse. When I noticed she was done rinsing, I turned to her.

"Yes?" she gave me a confused look.

"My hands are still quite soapy." I smirked.

"Kian Robert Lawley don't you dare."

Kendall's POV

He wiggled his fingers and walked closer. I ran off and he chased me. He caught up to me and spun me around.

"The car br– did we interrupt something?" JC walked into the house.

Kian put me down.

"Thought you guys went out for the day." Kian said.

"Car broke down so we came back. But I mean it seems like you two were doing perfectly fine on your own."

"Just messing around is all." I shrugged, "since they're home, I should dry my hands and head out."

"You still want me to come with you?"

"You can if you want." I splashed him and ran.

Kian's POV

"Did she make you breakfast?" Corey pouted.

"She stayed whilst you guys left me. Alone."

"Aww OTP. Relationship goals." JC joked.

Franny gave us a weird look. I am almost completely sure she's catching on that the boys are talking about my feelings for Kendall.

"Shouldn't you go wash your hands so that you can go with her?" Corey sassed.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Why don't I go with you instead?" Bobby said.

"Then let's get going." she grabbed her stuff and off they went. I'm confused as to why Bobby wanted to go but whatever.

"See you guys later." Bobby said.

Kendall's POV

"So where are we going?" he asked.

"The post office. I have stuff to send. Then we can go get some food or something yeah?"

"Didn't you just eat?"

"Okay so what?" I sassed.

"Jesus Christ is all of this what you're sending out?" Bobby asked.

"Bobby... it's only two boxes..."

"Yeah but it's still a lot."

"It's all for donation back home. I could donate them here, but my mom insisted I send them home instead."

"Are they light?"

"Nope. That's why you're going to help me carry them in."

"Okay I volunteered to come along not help."

"Well doesn't that suck?" I chuckled, "Come on."

"This is the last time I ever volunteer to hang out with you."

"Hmm... we'll see about that Mares."