SAP and ServiceNow Integration

SAP is best known for its enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform. It allows different departments in an enterprise to streamline processes between them. However, ERP has its roots in the era of on-premise applications, and siloed teams. Over the past decade, applications and processes have moved to the cloud, and teams have adapted to become more collaborative and agile. During this time, ITSM has emerged as a superior way to integrate cross-team operations. Today, ServiceNow is the leader in ITSM. If you use SAP ERP, integrating it with ServiceNow is key to realizing its full potential.

Why integrate SAP ERP & ServiceNow

As workflows become more complex in today's mobile-first world, it may seem like your SAP ERP platform is struggling to keep up. But why waste away all that investment over the years? , and breathe new life into your ERP system.

SAP ERP is used by many teams including procurement, manufacturing, service, sales, finance, and HR. Likewise, ServiceNow has customized modules for each of these teams. By integrating the modules across these two platforms, you'll be able to tap into the rich historical data stored in your SAP ERP system, while gaining maximum value from your data using ServiceNow's automation and service management capabilities.

The finest details of how your organization functions can be recorded across both platforms, keeping teams in sync with each other.

How to integrate SAP ERP with ServiceNow

SynQ is a certified integration platform based on the industry-leading Informatica Cloud. It lets you setup a bi-directional sync between SAP ERP and ServiceNow in days, not weeks.

Integrate ServiceNow withany cloud or on-premise application for a unified data experience.

Start FREE Trial Today! https://goo.gl/hUSFHt