Chapter 1

Hey :)

READ THE A/N FOR SPECIAL INFO!

Chapter 1

I'm so excited right now! I'm in New York!! Honestly? I seriously can't even believe this is happening...less than a week ago I was waking up in my room at home and walking to my last day of High school. I'm so glad I'm done with that portion of my life.

My name is Gracie...High school was really nothing special for me at all. I wasn't the popular girl or the geek. I wasn't a bully or the bullied. On the contrary, I was a part of the middle land- that undefined zone...not enough attention to be considered popular and not too little to be considered a total looser. I was happy with my place-being undefined. Everyone knew my name whether or not I knew theirs...btw I stink with names...I was known as the good girl. The one who got good grades, kind, friendly, funny, forgiving- the person anyone could talk to about anything. I liked that. I liked that people felt they could trust me...I was always glad to be there for them when they needed me.

I met my best friend my junior year. Alex I met first the first day of school...and let me tell you, she is one crazy girl. She has to be the most hyper and completely random girl I have ever met. We are like joined at the hypothetical hip...we do everything together. She has been there for me since the day I met her and vice versa. She can always make me laugh...I could never ask for a better friend than her.

Back to NY, how did my best friend and I get here you may ask? We'll let me just state that I have the best parents in the world. Many say that, yes, I know, but mine are seriously at the top of the list awesome wise. They literally paid for me and Alex to fly to NY-first class-for a whole two weeks!!! And where are we staying?? PLAZA!! Oh yes-you heard me correctly...my best friend in the whole wide world and I are staying in a penthouse suite in the Plaza hotel...I'm like floating in heaven...

****************

A/N

Hey peps!! This is my first 1D book on Wattpad!! It may be a little different from your traditional books featuring probably one of the best boy bands ever ;) but bear with me...I really want to write it well :)

So msg me your thoughts, comments, ideas, covers, ect!!!

I really want to know!!!

Also, I will be doing dedications to the true 1D fans out there for awesome suggestions, covers, ect!!!

And if I feel inspired...I may even name a few characters after my readers with good comments and suggestions!!

And p.s.....1D is coming up soon...

HOW DO YOU THINK OUR LITTLE GRACIE RUN INTO THE BOYS??

Love you my fellow Directioners <3

B